Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:22 PM
Default Converting CC from one accessory type to another
I've a pair of wings I'm trying to convert from the glasses slot (which also is used by most hair accessories I have) to something I use much less often, like a bracelet. Simply reassigning it as a bracelet through CAStool allowed me to wear both glasses and the wings, however the glasses' textures/colors seem to determine the wing's textures/colors, and for some reason the lenses of the glasses float off to the side of the sim's head. How can I redirect the textures of the wing accessory to the correct "slot"?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:38 PM
Moving to the CAS forum, since you're not making an object.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 12:38 AM
Did you use CTU? It would be simpler to just reassign using S3PE and possibly that would work better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Did you use CTU? It would be simpler to just reassign using S3PE and possibly that would work better.

Yes, I used CTU because I'd had success editing things to be available across age groups/genders, and also unlocking for different outfit categories. I'd also changed one accessory to a different type before without having this problem, but it was not recolorable. I'm not really familiar with how one reassigns with s3pe.