Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:30 PM
Default Ladders?
I'm sorry if that has been asked before, but is there any .package of a ladder to function as stairs do? I don't know how hard it is to make one, but since there is the Pool Ladder animation in the game, could that be used if anyone wants to make it? I really need one, but I don't know how to mod...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:06 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:56 PM
Thanks, but I was thinking of a straight up ladder, to save space, and to make a Watchtower lot (which I have done but the top can't be reached as it is...)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:10 PM
First thing that came to my head when I saw this thread was Marvines Animated Ladders, but they're for Sims 2.

Theres no ladders so far for The Sims 3, but elevators will be available in the new Late Night expansion, saves space but will look out of place in a watchtower though. . .

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiloku
I don't know how hard it is to make one, but since there is the Pool Ladder animation in the game, could that be used if anyone wants to make it? I really need one, but I don't know how to mod...
You could always ask about this in the Create forums. If anyone will know whether it's possible, and if so how to do it, then those guys will. Just remember though, that this site doesn't take requests. There is a sticky at the top of this forum which lists individual creators who do, however.