Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 9:14 PM
Default Problem with OFB Long Layer Hair Mesh
I wanted to shorten the OFB Long Layer hair mesh that dj_mur3 extracted ( http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...146310&c=1&ht=1 ). Every time I open it in Milkshape, I get the spikehead mesh. Do I need to do something different? I've searched through all the forums and can't seem to find the answer I need.

Thanks
Advertisement
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 2:08 AM
How are you trying to open the mesh? If you're looking in his recolors, you're going to see the name of the original maxis mesh he based his mesh on.

You should be doing it directly, using the 4 mesh pieces he put in his mesh file (then fix integrity on them, then link the modified shape and cres to your new recolor)

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 2:32 AM
I was trying to do it based off of the blond recolor. Now I understand it. And thank you for all your tutorials.