Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2010 at 4:53 PM
Default converting files
Ok so i ve no idea if this is in the right place at all, but i recently found a chevy impala car file, and was wondering if it would be possible to convert it from .dff and .txd to the .package or .sims3packs. it so can what programme do i use, and also i would like to be able to turn a roof transpartnet or glass roof with green frames.

thank you.

Dean, "I got a question for ya, you seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?"
Girl, "I guess so"
Dean, "Do me a favour next time ya see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in"
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd May 2010 at 4:57 PM
Look at this thread in the Meshing section for the car issue:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=373368

Hope that helps
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:56 PM
Moved from modding discussion to object creation, since your ultimate question is how to create objects. You can't simply convert a file from one format into a package or sims3pack, you will need to create the object using the creation tools. You may be able to convert those formats to another if they are a 3d model format, but you will need to see if your 3d modeling program supports it or find a converter somewhere online.

Tutorials:TS3_Meshing_Tutorialswiki