Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:14 PM
Default Group Name
I put down 'Bauhaus Group Project' as the working title for now, hopefully we will come up with something better and less restrictive. Lee and I were kicking around the idea of making the name use all our names, 'Quite Phaenomenal Fresh Designsters'.

This name works pretty well I believe but if we decide to add more members we will run into trouble there. Any thoughts?
Advertisement
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:52 AM
I think it sounds awesome, but could it be designSESTERS? it still sounds freaking cool as ever, but lets people know it is Lee more. She is too awesome to be lost in the word "design".

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:21 AM
I was worried about that too, but 'Designsesters' is weird. Maybe something other than the word design? Like 'Creatsters'? Its similar, but it makes you stop and think why we didn't just call us 'Creators' and then you realize oh, Leesester!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:08 AM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 17th Jul 2009 at 5:10 PM.
is there a way it could be left like...

Q.P.F.L
P.F.L.Q
L.F.P.Q
P.L.F.Q

etc, so there is at least the first letter to go by?

Leegue of Quite Phaenominal and Fresh creators! BUM DUM UM DUMMMMM!

Fresh, Quality, and phaenominal leegue, donno kinda works :P

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:31 PM
hmm, I quite like that, but I am a shy fish and am happy to be the ster in Designsters

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish