Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 2:31 AM
Default Mod forcing sims into the base game wedding dress
I am doing another reverse search. At some point I must have added in a mod in that made female sims at the wedding arch spin into the BG wedding dress. Now I would like it gone as I have a lot of lovely formal dresses and never get to see them in my wedding picture if I use the game arch. Does anyone know the name of this mod so I can find and remove it? Conversely, if this is game behaviour for the BG wedding arch, is there a mod to stop it?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 2:55 AM
It seems like the sims wearing the BG wedding dress and tuxedo used to be vanilla game behaviour, but EA changed it with a later EP (apparently OFB?) so that they simply wear their formal wear. If you're playing with all EPs/SPs then it is possible that you have a mod that reverts the wedding arch behaviour to what it used to be? Or maybe it's related to an outdated mod?

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 3:06 AM
It was BG behaviour, which I thought later stopped but since I am seeing it (yes I have all EP's and SP's) I am thinking its a mod. Which is why I need someone to post the name so I can find and remove it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~