Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 12:15 AM
Default Easier pregnancy motives?
Is there a mod somewhere that tones down how quickly pregnant sims' motives deplete?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 12:38 AM
Make sure you tick all the need perks, use the best bed with high energy and comfort, have leftovers in the fridge -fresh and sparkly is best. Also, use a bath for comfort. Don't play on speed 3 or set pregnant sims on things that drain needs and check needs frequently.

Apart from general gameplay tips you can cheat and use Max Motives or just alter one area with the simblender or boolprop if need be.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 12:52 AM
Yeah, I know about all of that--I don't have any trouble keeping them alive, or anything like that--but it's annoying how rough their pregnancies always are.
Inventor
#4 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 6:27 AM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 7:02 AM
That is what I said above Anhaeyn - the need perks.

Op, there is no mod for this apart from clever gameplay, cheating needs up or using motiveDecay off to keep sims needs from moving.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~