Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 7:42 PM
Default WCIF - Edited version of Simlogical Uniform Setter
So.

I apologise for asking for this here, but I am unable to register at Garden of Shadows, and I know that's where I saw it unless I'm going crazy?

There was a modded version of Inge's Simlogical School Uniform Setter that allowed us to choose several different school uniform options for private and public schools in game. You could choose separates or full body outfits I belive, and customize the uniform for each child/teen in your hood.

I know it was recently uploaded as part of their prolific monthly themes or monthly events, but I cannot find it for the life of me. Google searches have yielded nothing, and each time I try to register on the forum, the activation email never arrives at my gmail address, and I can't log in.

If someone could help point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 8:44 PM
I never got the activation email either (I eventually forgot about it and even after 5-ish months I never got it) so I contacted Shastakiss on Tumblr and she helped me resend the activation email so I could register :^) so if you want an account you could do that!

To answer your question though, if I'm not wrong, you should be able to download stuff from GOS even though you're not logged in? Anyways, is this the post you're talking about? :-D
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 8:38 PM
You don't need to register on GoS to access any of the downloads. I'm not positive if the search feature is enabled for guests though, so I'll look into it. It does seem as though the activation email tends to be flagged as spam.

Also, if the name you registered under was Terula, I resent the activation email. Look for gardenofshadowssims at gmail, it might be in the spam folder.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 4:49 AM Last edited by terula8 : 20th Apr 2019 at 5:00 AM.
Honestly, I love this community SO much. Thank you both so much!!! @HugeLunatic @vegan_kaktus
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 6:26 PM
Just a quick bump as I'm still looking for the uniform setter

I'm not entirely sure I even saw what I think I saw, but I'm going to keep trying as if I *did* see it, it's a game changer.

Thank you everyone!