Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 2:58 PM Last edited by suzymarie64 : 3rd Jan 2019 at 4:11 PM.
Default Toddler Formal Dresses and Suits
Does anyone know where? I can only find casual dresses and suits. Or better yet, back in the day lol, I used to have a hack that made casual clothes appear in the formal category for all ages. Does that still exist? Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 4:26 PM
Don't know who would disagree, but I've tried downloading dresses and suits here and they are not in the Formal category in the game. That's why I asked.
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 6:34 PM
Not sure about what you use to have before, but Whattheskell has converted some default clothes for other ages (including the toddler ones), you could have a look in there.
To change the clothing category, you can use SimPE and edit the clothes you already have - you just need to follow this tutorial: http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...php?f=194&t=153
I know it's not much, but at least you have something to start with
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 6:41 PM
@DrewInTheSky Thank you. I will take a look at it.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 10:02 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 3rd Jan 2019 at 3:39 PM.
It's easy to change clothes if you have either SimPE or the Wardrobe Wrangler. In SimPE you add 20 to the "category" (if it says 7, write 27, or just 20 if you only want it in formal) in the PropertySet (or the Mesh Overlay for accessories). In the WW, just open the outfit and tick the boxes you want it to show up for, and save. (if you want the clothes to show in Bodyshop, make sure to set them as 27, because formal wear for toddlers don't show there).

You may need a mod for the clothes to show up, since I don't think formal is available for toddlers in a vanilla game in the changing tables.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 4:54 AM
The problem with clothes only set for formal for toddlers is that the formal category isn't accessible in Bodyshop. So most people put them under everyday as well.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 4:11 PM
Thanks everyone for the help. @simmer22 The Wardrobe Wrangler works great. I was able to convert a lot of dresses and suits for toddlers now.