Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 29th Dec 2018 at 11:05 PM.
Default [SOLVED!] WCIF: Recolours of date flowers?
Just for variety's sake, are there any recolours of the bouquet of flowers that Sims receive after a dream date? Thanks ahead of time.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 11:05 PM
Thank you!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 2:59 AM
Does that mean that sims will pick a random colour when dropping off date flowers?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:41 PM
Related to these 'buyable date flowers' (and for once I'm in the right section): somebody did a stand of buyable bouquets, perfect for a flower store, or a country market but I can't remember who it was or where to get them. It was so cute, and I'd kind of been wishing for something like that for a while when I found them . . . somewhere. (Game went boom, long story, I must find them again.) The reason I think it's related to these buyable date flowers is because I seem to remember that I had to download these first in order for those ones to work. Does this ring any bells with anyone out there?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 5:45 PM
I'm gonna start a new thread for this because I just added that last comment onto something that was already marked 'solved' so nobody will look at it anyways. DUHHH! Sorry. lol.