Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
I want that obscure golf game Will Wright and Sid Meier somehow both put their names on. What was it called again? Sid Meier's SimGolf? How terribly original. It was made by both Maxis and Firaxis. EA must've looked at SimCity, The Sims, Civilization, Railroad Tycoon and Alpha Centauri and thought "nah, there's nothing here, we'll have them do a golfing simulator".

I've also got Sim Golf which came out in 2002. When did the other non Sims games come out? It's a nice little game, enjoyable to play and I think Maxis wanted to work with Sid Meier but he made Sim Golf and decided it wasn't quite his thing. The best thing about it was that you could bring in your favourite Sims from The Sims to play golf as you could also do in SimCity. The comments as they went round your course, avoiding the crocodile on their way were funny as well. It would be a nice little addition to Sims 4 if they did a Sports pack.

The games in those days were good to play as there were very few to pull them apart with criticisms.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 1:24 PM
One taught me love (W. Wright).
One taught me patience (G. Rodiek)
And one taught me pain (R. Franklin)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 2 of 2