Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 2872
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 55 (Who?), Viewed: 13103 times.
Search this Thread
Old 8th Jul 2019, 6:23 PM #51
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Come on over to the sims 2 threads, and I'm sure someone can help you. I don't know of anything that will permanently do that, but there are a couple of things you can do that will freeze your sims in place. I don't know how long it lasts, though.

Anyway, dash on over. You will find a thread called "Where Can I Find". Post this there; people are always very helpful there. I would just move your post, but I think a mod has to do that.

See you there!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 21st Jul 2019, 3:35 PM #52
Emmett Brown
Scholar

If it wasn't for the great meteor, do you think Dinosaurs would rule the earth instead of being birds like Chickens? Would there be something like a "Kentucky Fried Human" chain of restaurants? Lucky we didn't dodge that asteroid.

Sims are better than us.
Old 21st Jul 2019, 5:38 PM #53
simmer22
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

It's not certain humans would've even existed if the larger reptiles hadn't suddenly quit ruling the world and the smaller mammals at that time hadn't gotten an opportunity to thrive, I doubt the modern dinos would've come up with restaurants, though - they would probably have been perfectly happy with the "raw meat diet"... But I guess we'll nver know.
Old 21st Jul 2019, 10:51 PM #54
grammapat
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
If it wasn't for the great meteor, do you think Dinosaurs would rule the earth instead of being birds like Chickens? Would there be something like a "Kentucky Fried Human" chain of restaurants? Lucky we didn't dodge that asteroid.

I thought more recent theory was that the meteor was only one of 3 factors. And maybe some type of dino would have evolved the opposable thumb and large brain required. After all, "humans" were not even apes at that point; the possibilities are interesting.

Namaste
Old 31st Jul 2019, 12:37 AM #55
Emmett Brown
Scholar

I read somewhere that alcoholics are usually thin.
Huh.
How does the alcohol diet work? I would think it would be very fattening. Literally the rocket fuel in grandpappy's von Braun's rockets.

Sims are better than us.
Old 6th Aug 2019, 4:39 PM #56
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Forum Resident

it might be a dumb question but if you want a child or even children how would you imagine what your child(ren) would be like,

me for examble: i imagine my child wanting to learn english, having blonde hair and blue eyes (just like i have) and maybe do something with reception just like me and my dad (helping people, checking the mails and all that stuff)
and the child or children gets something from his/her dad too which i don't have anything on my mind

when i was very young i enjoyed when the movies were in english even if i couldn't understand a thing since i'm dutch
i might didn't noticed it but i never complained when the movies were in english
and when i was 9 and discovered youtube just because of the pokemon i started to learn simple things, a few years later my english became better and i could make sentences when i was like 15/16
i still needs to use the translate since i can't always type things right and i still don't know what some stuff means, i have a dutch website from that

so yes i imagine it if my child would be like that too

Section jump: