Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3206
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 509 (Who?), Viewed: 51728 times.
Search this Thread
Old 7th Sep 2019, 3:14 AM #501
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

I remembered being in a deep, ageless sleep not unlike being under anesthetic. Weird part was this time Keanu Reeves appears for the first time in my dream.

"Keanu has Excellent timing!"

He is approached by one of the retainers, who resembled Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister and informed Keanu he's going to have to kiss me a la the old fairy tale method. He was stubborn to break his code of honor for another. The retainer said, "She's been asleep for 3 days." He breaks down and kisses my lips. I wake up and try to grasp at exactly how long I was asleep. I turned to Keanu and ask if he was the one who freed me. He said "In spite of my code of conduct, I woke you with a lips-to-lips kiss." I said "Thank you for my awakening. My doctor put too much of one medicine in and I ended up falling asleep for 3 days."

He looked like he currently does after the filming of John Wick 3. We went downstairs and we sat on the couch. Then came my father's white Maine Coon, BOB (Big Old Boy) and sat on Keanu's lap. I told him "This is BOB, aka Big Old Boy. We received him as an orphan left on our doorstep at 3 weeks and fed him foods from the warehouse my mother works for. He's 30 pounds" and stretches out. He said "He's beautiful." Keanu was in awe of BOB.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old 8th Sep 2019, 7:03 PM #502
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Forum Resident

2 days ago i had a weird dream about washing some clothes
you don't even wanna know

i dreamed that you need to use some healthy (vegetable) food in the washing machine, just so it would smell nice when the washing machine is done washing clothes
in my dream it indeed smelled nice, i don't know what i've watched this week but i had a super weird dream about food and washing machine

and today i dreamed i was in spain with my parents on the other side of where we are going in a week,
we were sleeping in an apartment but then many people came to use and asked us where benidorn was, i had a map with me and pointed where benidorn is and many people thanked me

i just hope i won't get weird dreams about using food in the washing machine for clorhes just so my clothes would be clean and smells good
because i know in reality it's impossible, in fact our clothes gonna get dirtier even more and it's gonna stink instead of smelling nice
Old 9th Sep 2019, 1:52 AM #503
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorplanet97
2 days ago i had a weird dream about washing some clothes
you don't even wanna know

i dreamed that you need to use some healthy (vegetable) food in the washing machine, just so it would smell nice when the washing machine is done washing clothes
in my dream it indeed smelled nice, i don't know what i've watched this week but i had a super weird dream about food and washing machine

and today i dreamed i was in spain with my parents on the other side of where we are going in a week,
we were sleeping in an apartment but then many people came to use and asked us where benidorn was, i had a map with me and pointed where benidorn is and many people thanked me

i just hope i won't get weird dreams about using food in the washing machine for clorhes just so my clothes would be clean and smells good
because i know in reality it's impossible, in fact our clothes gonna get dirtier even more and it's gonna stink instead of smelling nice

Salad as detergent? You got me there!

Keanu Reeve's first appearance was offbeat, but I allowed him to trust me if I trust him. I put a bunch of pillows in a pile and I cuddled with him. He was worried, but I said "I actually don't get much of a chance to get out. The last guy I tried to connect with turned out to be going out with some hot mess in the yogurt section. At our local grocery store, we have one of the largest yogurt sections. Takes up about ⅔ of the wall. Larger than Whole Foods. It would probably give Dana Carvey's uncle in law a heart attack." He asked "What makes you say that?" I said "When the in-law saw the yogurt section, he flipped, saying 'Oh my God. Peaches and cream...LOOK AT ALL THE YOGURT!' and this is because he lived in a tiny Irish village that was basic and very little variety when shopping for groceries."

He sort sat on it and said "I can believe it". My cat Gemini sat in his lap. I told him, "She loves you." He asked "What does she like?" I told him "Warm laps, petting and sweet words." Keanu played with Gemini and she begins chatting. He ask "Is she part Siamese?" I said "Gemini was suspected to be Siamese, but she was born in an environment where dogs were so common, she was friends with one. When her dog friend was taken, her meowing was more like barking. We had her since she was 3. She is 9 now." He asked "Is she an indoor\outdoor cat?" I said "I ask you not to leave her out in the rain. Even if her fur ends up soft, she will act like "You're dead to me..." for a day or two."

Keanu gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was rough, I blush a little. Gemini slept on one of my sides, BOB slept at my feet. Keanu left to sleep in the Slendy room

(it's a room painted dark blue that my mother and I refuse to stay longer than 3 minutes in and as far as I know, I wouldn't be surprised if monsters like Slenderman were hiding in the closet living rent-free. I should charge for any back rent for closet monster. PS my uncle Chip originally lived in the Slendy room. He liked the dark blue which helped him sleep after being jetlagged.)

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 9th Sep 2019 at 3:09 AM.
Old 9th Sep 2019, 7:18 AM #504
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Forum Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Salad as detergent? You got me there!

Keanu Reeve's first appearance was offbeat, but I allowed him to trust me if I trust him. I put a bunch of pillows in a pile and I cuddled with him. He was worried, but I said "I actually don't get much of a chance to get out. The last guy I tried to connect with turned out to be going out with some hot mess in the yogurt section. At our local grocery store, we have one of the largest yogurt sections. Takes up about ⅔ of the wall. Larger than Whole Foods. It would probably give Dana Carvey's uncle in law a heart attack." He asked "What makes you say that?" I said "When the in-law saw the yogurt section, he flipped, saying 'Oh my God. Peaches and cream...LOOK AT ALL THE YOGURT!' and this is because he lived in a tiny Irish village that was basic and very little variety when shopping for groceries."

He sort sat on it and said "I can believe it". My cat Gemini sat in his lap. I told him, "She loves you." He asked "What does she like?" I told him "Warm laps, petting and sweet words." Keanu played with Gemini and she begins chatting. He ask "Is she part Siamese?" I said "Gemini was suspected to be Siamese, but she was born in an environment where dogs were so common, she was friends with one. When her dog friend was taken, her meowing was more like barking. We had her since she was 3. She is 9 now." He asked "Is she an indoor\outdoor cat?" I said "I ask you not to leave her out in the rain. Even if her fur ends up soft, she will act like "You're dead to me..." for a day or two."

Keanu gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was rough, I blush a little. Gemini slept on one of my sides, BOB slept at my feet. Keanu left to sleep in the Slendy room

(it's a room painted dark blue that my mother and I refuse to stay longer than 3 minutes in and as far as I know, I wouldn't be surprised if monsters like Slenderman were hiding in the closet living rent-free. I should charge for any back rent for closet monster. PS my uncle Chip originally lived in the Slendy room. He liked the dark blue which helped him sleep after being jetlagged.)

yes something like that

and today i had a weird dream about something
i woke up in my dream and turned out i had 2 mobiles (and one of the battery was 20%)
i traveled somewhere after that, i changed into a fairy, i don't know which fairy i was though,
then we landed somewhere, and someone yelled there were croquettes and that cost 10 euro (in europian)
everyone but me had the money for it so i couldn't buy the croquettes, someone even yelled at me about i should've take my money with me
and i was like: YEAH LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW IT ALREADY (i screamed to the person who were so critical to me)

after that i came home and turned out i had a dog in my room (ironic i'm not into animals or pets in general at all)

on friday i went to the hairdresser at her home and she has this new dog who jumps to me, i got scared, and it's that exactly the same dog i met a few days ago, weird
THAT WAS EXACTLY THE SAME DOG IN MY DREAMS I MET, NOT JUST THE LOOK BUT THAT DOG ALSO JUMPED TO ME, HE DID THAT IN MY DREAMS TOO (expect that same dog was in my room in my dream so i guess that's the only difference )

after all that weird dreams i had, i was like: what the f*ck just happened to me in my dreams
i've been having weird dreams lately LMFAO
Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 9th Sep 2019 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11th Sep 2019, 8:36 PM #505
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Forum Resident

i had a bad dream, i don't remember the whole thing but i do remember that i had cancer and didn't had any hair
then i had to do something with sport, and i had a wig but nobody knew about my wig but everytime i did something, the wig almost fell off
and everyone was like: what are you doing with your hair, but in my dreams i kept it to myself

thank god it was all just a dream because i never had cancer in real live
what would the next dream been about when i fall asleep?

i hope it's not that weird again
Old 13th Sep 2019, 6:22 AM #506
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Just woke up from one of those "forgot to study for a test dreams.

It was the start of the school year and suddenly we were doing an exam on some book I'd never read, so I was basically just going to write an apology to the teacher for not reading the book, claiming it had been a busy year.

But then the room became slanted and the teacher (who was for some reason, Ghandi) watched as I turned my desk against the slant and it balanced on me, then he asked if I was pregnant and I didn't want to say I'd just had a baby because I'm in high school, so I said "not yet. Wait that makes it sound like I'm trying. I'm not." And then an Indian woman sat next to me said "you can tell when someone got pregnant by the shape of their hands" so I was waving my hands in front of her face saying "read my hands!!"
Then I thought "exam dreams aren't so scary when you know you're gonna wake up and be 24"
And then I woke up

Oh and I vaguely remember either my past sleep cycle dream, or maybe it was earlier in the dream but I was at a little cafe that had a "buy coffee for a friend" thing where you would line up and they would make coffee for your friend and put a little gift tag on the handle of the teacup. Because they came in teacups and saucers. I was going to buy one for Adam, but the cafe all my friends were hanging out in had a sign at the cashier table thing saying they were closed, so I went all the way across town to some other cafe and they said they were closed until 3:10pm. I looked at my phone while walking away and it was 3:07pm so I decided to go back to the first cafe and order the drink there. Also this girl I didn't like from high school was there laughing at me or something?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 13th Sep 2019, 10:12 AM #507
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Forum Resident

i dreamed about the boat, and my friends and old friends was in there too, actually it was a cruise ship, you could shop, you can look at some stuff
but then something happens at the cruise ship, there were very high waves, me and my 2 male friends stayed a bit longer thinking nothing happens and all of the other people just overreacted or something
but then we were looking if they DID leaved the cruise ship and they DID leaved

the boss of this cruise ship closed the boat so the 3 of us were mad
my whole old school was in this cruise ship before the high waves there

i watched pokemon yesterday and it was about the cruise ship too and also that they had to get out of there and it continues in my dreams
Old Yesterday, 4:20 PM #508
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Chilling in a busstop at night with a few people when I noticed some weird light anomaly behind the partially cloudy skies. Stripes and unusually huge 'stars' dotted around. All of the sudden the clouds swept away with a strange noise, everyone looked up the sky when the dots and stripes vanished, or maybe ripped apart by some force and then there was just a huge mess of noise and lightning and flashing anomalies and it felt as if the earth started spinning a 1000 times faster but sideways, as if it was flipping. I don't know what and why, but maybe, in my dream, the Earth's poles flipped all of the sudden in a strange, world ending way I guess. That was my first thought upon wakening with a 'wtf' feeling.

I quiete enjoyed it anyway. Never had a dream like that

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
Old Today, 7:25 AM #509
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

I was at the doctor's office for my annual. Same old, same old since I was in my late teens and heard of possible medical anomalies. Then, I got dressed and was due for shots and medicine.

The doctor was Keanu Reeves. He took a look into eye, ears, nose and throat and told me I would need an antibiotic. (anything but augmentin, that stuff is nasty strong from the last time I had it) Then he prepped me for the shot "1, 2, 3...poke!" And because he delivered it, I was fine. He had the meds sent over to the pharmacy.

As much as people fear shots, I'm not exactly in a position to be so. I already face numerous specimen draws and get flu shots each year to clear my congested sinuses as a preemptive strike, so as a professional patient, I really can't disobey doctor's orders.

Old Today, 3:24 PM #510
sailorplanet97
Original Poster

Forum Resident

i had a weird dream again

but this time it was me who has the personality's as the lion or something
an old schoolmate of mine maked fun of me, and i guess i was so mad at the person i beat him up, i beat him so bad he had bruises on his eyes and knocked him out
my old friend told me about the book that i'm compared as an lion or something and that i shouldn't have a behavior as a lion

my name means: *as strong and clever as a lion* so that might explain a lot about me who has a attitude as a lion in my dreams
it surprise me i didn't changed into a lion, i mean everything can happen in your dreams

Section jump: