Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 7402
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 658 times.
Search this Thread
Old 28th Jan 2019, 7:25 PM DefaultTo many download files showing #1
CLMerz48
Original Poster

Test Subject

Okay, I clicked on the show all files at bottom of page, now I have 8003 sims 4 files showing up each time I log in. Can not figure out how to return back to the original format of showing only the newest 400 and some files I was seeing before I did this..... Tried all the editing filters and had no luck. Help.....
Old 28th Jan 2019, 9:04 PM #2
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

I suppose you could try setting your download filters to display compatible downloads only...

(Although if you actually have all the Sims 4 packs, this wouldn't eliminate much.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Old 30th Jan 2019, 6:44 PM #3
CLMerz48
Original Poster

Test Subject

I've tried it all. So your saying I can't back to a regular download page for Sims 4 downloads. When I first started here it was like 500 or so, not the 8000 or so I have now. I'm stumped.
Old 30th Jan 2019, 6:49 PM #4
Lyralei
Puffin McMuffin

17 Achievements

Hi @CLMerz48 !

You're probably referring to a small site change! It indeed used to be the thing where you could only see 500 downloads. However, once you got to the 500th download, you wouldn't be seeing older content, thus a bit unfair for creators who do update their mods but are alllll the way at the end of the list. Hence why we made the decision

Wondering though, are you experiencing any issues like long loading time, etc due to it?
Old 31st Jan 2019, 11:28 PM #5
CLMerz48
Original Poster

Test Subject

Not having any issues with the loading time. Thank for letting me know, was driving me crazy.

Section jump: