Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 4028
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4321 (Who?), Viewed: 233199 times.
Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2019, 6:22 AM #4301
inspiredzone
Field Researcher

4 Achievements

Ryan Landry is a romance sim, who was originally a dormie I ended up moving into the household.

After graduation, Ryan moved to Bluewater Village, where he proceeded to woohoo about a dozen different women, until Brittany Jayapalan got pregnant with twins. She decided she wanted to keep the the babies. Ryan didn't want to be in a relationship with Brittany, but he did want to be help her out. Brittany gave birth to daughters Lila and Riley Jayapalan. Once they got old enough, Ryan would invite them to his apartment on his days off. He paid child support, and contributed half their university tuition, but he was never really close with them.

Around the time Lila and Riley went to university, Ryan started seeing Cheryl Wendland. She's also a romance sim. A super fertile romance sim. So all those Woohoo wants turned into babies. Lots of babies. 5 boys and 3 girls: Cooper, Spencer, Ryder, Skyler, River, Tucker, Dexter and Summer- a naming theme I started to regret after the first 4. Summer was just born. She will be the last, as Cheryl is about to become an elder too.

So former hotshot playboy Ryan and his WooHoo 20 Sims LTW has spent his elder years changing diapers, feeding babies and cleaning the toilet after Cheryl's unending morning sickness. He's actually turned out to be a pretty great father. He potty trained most of of the children himself, does most of the cooking, and even kept working pretty late into life so he could provide for his family. Lila and Riley come by for all the birthday parties with their families. Skyler is about the same age as Lila and Riley's daughters, so they're all close. Even ex Brittany gets along with Cheryl.

After Summer was born, Cheryl got a "Get Married" want. Which was unexpected. They've raised all those children together without the formalized commitment, so why bother with the technicality? But I guess she's getting a little sentimental, since he is nearing the end of his days. I decided to throw a little backyard wedding ceremony. The whole extended family showed up, including Brittany, who danced with their teenage son Spencer. They did both get the red "Got married" memory, but whatever. After all this time, they clearly work. Ryan is now 98 days old, a father of 11, grandfather of 9, and great-grandfather of 1.

Now that's a romance sim kiss!

Lila and Riley

Brittany dirty dancing with Spencer
Old 13th May 2019, 5:33 PM #4302
BlueAlien
Forum Resident

The winter virus in the rural Riverblossom Hills district was said to be a milder strain than the one that ravaged Belladonna Cove, but it certainly didn't feel that way as it claimed the lives of young graduates Tom Freshe and Emily Lee and of Priya Ramaswami. Lady Stella Roth and 8-year-old Tarun Ramaswami were also gravely ill, but Tarun was spared by his dying mother's pleas to the Reaper, and Lady Stella was saved by a chance visit from family friend Cactus Greenman, who arrived just as her fever was taking a turn for the worse and was able to put his herbal lore to good use.

Leod McGreggor's knowledge of herbs kept him and Cleo in good health, and Cleo was delivered of a baby boy they named Leonard. Smelly Cat yowled throughout the birth and now keeps approaching the crib hoping for a hug. Sorry, Smelly Cat, you'll have to wait until he's grown a bit!
Old 13th May 2019, 9:50 PM #4303
HubbaHop
Test Subject

The rotation went to the descendants of the Summerdream family in Veronaville, after Oberon turned into an Elder on the same day as his second grandchild Hero turned into a child. Her parents, Bottom and Benedict, are officially expecting a little sibling as Bottom popped her pregnancy belly. Hero and her older halfsister Peasblossom became friends very quick after the cake got cut. I really like it that way. But now to the other Summerdreams:

Puck, his wife Sharla and their son Robin spent a lazy Saturday with a small get-together of some family friends and without skilling much. Sharla couldn't resist the chess table and gained a logic point, as expected of a fortune sim, and became friends with Othello Capp, Desdemona's husband. Robin rolled one want after another to become BFs with his friends, so I think he will inherit his father's aspiration. Time will tell.

Melody Tinker and Woyzeck, third adopted child by Titania and Oberon, had also a rather quiet Saturday and both befriended William Williamson, who walked by and felt reaaally adult since he graduated his round before. Woyzeck got demoted due to a chance card (but nothing tragic) and brought home his mum Titania, and at night Melody gave birth to their first child, a son called Leonce. During the birth Woyzeck couldn't decide between being amazed and his hobby, so he had the normal "watching birth" mimics while there was the usual whistling from sims with high enthusiasm in music in the background.

After the whole "Why the hell is Leander abducted again after giving birth to alien twins and having a pregnant wife at home?"-incident from the last Capp round starring Hermia and her alienophile CAS-husband it was really a cakewalk with the Summerdreams.

Sorry for my grammar errors - english is not my native language :)
Old 15th May 2019, 12:13 AM #4304
Freefalldreams
Scholar

Tiffany Sampson and Edwin Sharpe made sure the SimCity Asylum did not remain without inmates too long. They were placid enough at first, but also exhibited a worrying lack of fillable wants, and so they were left to wander uncontrollably; this led to extensive speech-making due to the Ramaswamis having bought Sophie-David books at Buck's Books in Strangetown and left them around with the hope of improving the patients' mindsets. So their skills and enthusiasms were doing well from their being immured there, but eventually their needs started causing problems...cue broken toilets and a flood in the kitchen from a misused sink.

By the time it was fully dark enough for Trista Royce the intruding vampire to show up, Tiffany was holding forth on the proper organization of social structures while holding up a decorated volleyball, Edwin was attempting to convince Sanjay that the remote-controlled car the latter had tried to interest him in was a bug (spy kind, not insect!), and Priya was second-guessing whether raising a child here would actually work out. Then zombie nanny Kendal Lawson showed up, apparently just to have an aspiration-desperation freak-out on the front steps, to the great displeasure of Baron, Leader of the Pack. Sanjay tried to convince her to come in, but without the authority to commit her on the spot, he could do little but make a note to find out who this strange and clearly distressed woman was. Nervous Subject's zombies seem heartily determined to draw attention to themselves, which I don't mind.

((I've decided the critical mass of zombies has been reached and have put in Midge the Tree's zombie mods so that they are starting to behave with one purpose...which may have something to do with the Reaper's son being involved. So yes, there is a chance of a zombie apocalypse happening at this point, but unlike most depictions of it, each component of it has some personal goals that have become fixed ideas/obsessions in their altered state... Also, I'm really tempted to put in everything involving traits! They're just getting new features so fast...))

Things I tweaked for my own game, in case anyone else can use them:
Maxis blue police uniform with black mourning band on badge. (Thank you Fanseelamb for the base DR!)
Invisible shrouded corpse! Only a recolour; requires the Death Shroud from the Price of Victory set by Hriveresse at PBK!
Old 15th May 2019, 10:03 PM #4305
Devon Aster
Forum Resident

Ryan Wheeler got abducted while trying to raise his logic skill for his scientist job. As a Knowledge sim, he'll be allowed to keep the memory of it and, as Knowledge sims are wont to do, he became somewhat obsessed about being taken again. Before he managed to initiate second contact, it became clear that the first one had had some consequences. Although he has a Family secondary, he had never rolled any wants for children and I debated whether to allow it to go on. On the other hand, he doesn't seem unduly stressed over his condition and hadn't rolled any fears of having the baby. He even discussed his pregnancy with Cyd and kept rolling abduction wants after his second abduction. I decided to let the pregnancy progress, though the birth won't take place until the next rotation. While Cyd is also a Knowledge sim, he didn't roll any wants to either be abducted or for Ryan to be abducted again. Though, in his case, as an elder it wouldn't have the same results.

Isiah Gavigan and Sharla Ottomas had surprisingly rolled wants to get married in a previous turn. Their cozy little apartment home was too small for big wedding party, so it consisted of their parents plus two siblings each (even then, I had to spawn in sims). It went well despite some routing issues. The arch had to be placed upstairs in the spare bedroom and the refreshments were restricted to just wedding cake. But everyone had a roof raising time. Sharla later threw a second party for the rest of her siblings who couldn't make it to the wedding. Isiah, amusingly enough, rolled a fear of being abducted on lot load. There's no way he heard about what happened to Ryan. I'm not even certain he knows Ryan. I chalked it up to sims telepathy, the same one that causes the fear of death and a surge of baby wants when a sim in the neighborhood either dies or gives birth.
Old 15th May 2019, 11:13 PM #4306
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Morty Roth welcomed in the birth of his 3rd daughter, Amber Roth, at 72 years old. This is his first child with his second wife, Avril (nee Loner) aged 20. Amber has fair skin, grey eyes and black hair. This rotation her cousin (on her Mum's side) will be born so she'll have someone to play with, seeing as her older siblings are in their mid 20s-30s. She does however have a niece and nephew who will be turning toddlers this rotation.

Abiah Goodie married his high-school sweetheart Prudence Martin. She moved in with him and they started their lives together. They have quite a lot of money saved up. The Riverblossom Ranch was built a few rotations ago, costing $123,000 - I'm trying to consider which family will run it. It's a tie up between them or one of the O'Mackey quads (although, Suki married into the McGreggors, so it would become the McGreggor ranch). The house has quite a lot of bedrooms, so there's plenty of room for an already established family, possibly a 3 generation household - which is way more than Abiah and Prudence (and their 4 dogs) would need. I'm thinking Suki & Hywell McGreggor, their twin boys and Suki's parents Gabe and Patricia could move in?

The Viejo/Goldstein/Martin household welcomed in two kittens. Blanco (female) and Blizzard (male). They're both white... if that wasn't obvious. Well, actually they're more grey with white dots. Kind of look like they've been snowed on, which is pretty appropriate because their mother Patty gave birth in the snow. For some reason this didn't trigger Andrew's want of a kitten... weird. In fact, even using boolprop and shift-clicking I couldn't remove the want. So I shift-clicked on a few different wants to make-up for the aspiration points.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 16th May 2019, 4:24 AM #4307
lordtyger9
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Morty Roth welcomed in the birth of his 3rd daughter, Amber Roth, at 72 years old. This is his first child with his second wife, Avril (nee Loner) aged 20. Amber has fair skin, grey eyes and black hair. This rotation her cousin (on her Mum's side) will be born so she'll have someone to play with, seeing as her older siblings are in their mid 20s-30s. She does however have a niece and nephew who will be turning toddlers this rotation.

Abiah Goodie married his high-school sweetheart Prudence Martin. She moved in with him and they started their lives together. They have quite a lot of money saved up. The Riverblossom Ranch was built a few rotations ago, costing $123,000 - I'm trying to consider which family will run it. It's a tie up between them or one of the O'Mackey quads (although, Suki married into the McGreggors, so it would become the McGreggor ranch). The house has quite a lot of bedrooms, so there's plenty of room for an already established family, possibly a 3 generation household - which is way more than Abiah and Prudence (and their 4 dogs) would need. I'm thinking Suki & Hywell McGreggor, their twin boys and Suki's parents Gabe and Patricia could move in?

The Viejo/Goldstein/Martin household welcomed in two kittens. Blanco (female) and Blizzard (male). They're both white... if that wasn't obvious. Well, actually they're more grey with white dots. Kind of look like they've been snowed on, which is pretty appropriate because their mother Patty gave birth in the snow. For some reason this didn't trigger Andrew's want of a kitten... weird. In fact, even using boolprop and shift-clicking I couldn't remove the want. So I shift-clicked on a few different wants to make-up for the aspiration points.

When trying to get the want to be realized, you use the testing cheats and control click, not shift click. Just saying...

I don't know why they would not trigger Andrew's want of a kitten, but I think you have to adopt them and not have them born, what I would do is name them something you will remember, then send the kittens to adoption, then adopt them...I think that works. I don't know why kittens being born would not work, bad programming most likely.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Old 16th May 2019, 5:03 AM #4308
Peni Griffin
Mad Poster

13 Achievements

I've had kittens being born work. But of course there's always mod conflicts, and the game just plain zoning out.

Trent reached the Family Law level and Tina moved back in - a teen now, dating Isaiah Gavigan, and not quite the unquestioningly devoted daughter who the social workers took away, but the only sign of disaffection is her hesitance to kiss her father hello. Possibly the fact that he had to stop being Fun Pirate Dad and turn into Driven Lawyer Dad have something to do with it. But she's looking after the dogs and the greenhouse again. Her toys have been packed away and she's papered over the princess wallpaper with something a little more mature.

David Ottomas and Jacob Martin have both become regulars at sorority parties despite not taking classes. Angry at Jacob for succumbing to Helen Wheels's wiles, Jules kissed David at the most recent one, making Jacob angry enough to overcome his scruples about woohooing with Helen. He's determined to join the Riverblossom Sheriff's Department, quit his job bartending for David, and ask Helen to marry him. Can't expect a classy dame like her to marry a bartender/farmer! David's managed to make up with Jacob (who needs the bartending income until that sheriff job turns up), and has dated Jules, but is not sure about this rebound business. He knows his parents would be ecstatic if they got engaged, but he's not sure either that it's the right match for either of them, is not about to pop the question till he's sure, and doesn't think they should be canoodling past a certain point until the ring's in place. Jules finds this "ring first" business a bit old-fashioned. Which may, of course, indicate that David's right about them not being a good match.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Old 16th May 2019, 8:28 AM #4309
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
When trying to get the want to be realized, you use the testing cheats and control click, not shift click. Just saying...

I don't know why they would not trigger Andrew's want of a kitten, but I think you have to adopt them and not have them born, what I would do is name them something you will remember, then send the kittens to adoption, then adopt them...I think that works. I don't know why kittens being born would not work, bad programming most likely.

It's a button and a click. I never remember which button - always takes me a few to figure it out. Either way it worked on other wants so I know I got it right eventually.

I don't really adopted kittens/puppies in my game very often so I know it triggers with a born pet. I haven't really put anything new in my game for a bit but I also don't have kittens very often (me and my Sims are more dog people) so as Peni said it could be a conflict. I'll have to test it.

Old 16th May 2019, 11:06 AM #4310
Sketching
Inventor

1 Achievements

I've talked about my previous hoods before - a BG-only uberhood, some medieval/fantasy themed, the zombie apocalypse, the War: What is it Good For challenge, and I think some of the regulars here have a gist of the hullabaloo my sims get up to: haunted hostels, cramped post-apocalyptic sheds, bloopers upon bloopers, and all that.

Then there's Pleasantview.

Darren became a much ill-reputed pickpocket after constant rejections from Cassandra, while Dirk turned into a zombie who somehow managed to autonomously woohoo the Caliente sisters and nearly all of the adult townie women around while he wasn't playable. Brandi, consumed by drastic pregnancy mood swings, plunged into debt buying telescopes, going so far as to burn her house down to obtain fire insurance fees and purchase even more telescopes. She and Darren later fell into aspiration failure when they attempted to marry each other to accumulate funds, only to realize that they were both impoverished and inherited each others' debts instead. Dustin and Beau moved in with an ogre to escape their mother's madness, and said ogre became their best friend and belching contest mentor.

Dina discovered that she was an earthbender just as Nina realized that she was a firebender, yet they spent their time visiting others' houses, causing hail and breaking toilets wherever they went with their newly-acquired witch abilities. Nina, however, suddenly had an epiphany and expressed the desire to become a teacher, which Dina disagreed with, and their disagreement escalated into a sword fight in the middle of a thunderstorm that nearly killed them both. They opted to have a drinking contest to settle the bout in a non-fatal manner, but they set the nightclub on fire instead.

The Pleasant household was invaded by horkers. The less said about that incident, the better.

The local shopping center became a weapons market where an invisible Cassandra once attacked Amin Sims to vent her frustrations about Don. Deciding weapons did the job too quickly anyway, she bought potions to turn herself and her parents into werewolves instead. She took to the bottle for the night for some momentary relief and tried to hit on her father, who scolded and told her to break-dance with her bored mother. In the end, she happily married the golden trout she caught earlier that day.

Ah, the life of a test sim. What an eventful existence they lead.
Old 16th May 2019, 8:20 PM #4311
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Riverblossom Hills is always such a pleasant play-through

In the main McGreggor household, Crystal finally became an elder. I think I messed her aging up at some point seeing as her twin boys are already adults themselves and have been for a rotation or two. Either way, yeah, she's an elder now. Leod was working hard on the farm as usual, and Moira has gone up to a D- report card - which she's upset about... but it beats the F she was currently getting. I wrote in her bio that she enjoyed fishing and wanted to open a fish and chip shop in Bluewater Village when she was an adult - only problem is she is engaged to Joe Burb - who is stuck in Strangetown due to being abducted and having to raise his alien son. Will Strangetown welcome in a fish and chip shop? also where will she fish? They might have to break up, or Moira might have to change her dreams to be with Joe.

Over in the main Greenman household, school is in session as usual. Rose Greenman has always taken in the neighbourhood children and toddlers once every few rotations to teach them about plants. Mostly it's just because Riverblossom is such a tight knit community - I want to keep it like that with the younger generation. There aren't that many children in the subhood, this was the Langerak children's first visit. They've just moved to Riverblossom Hills from Bluewater village and haven't yet made any friends. Plus this is the first time Rose met her two newest grandbabies - Fiha and Anthony. Sadly the cousins didn't meet eachother - both were way more interested in the toys. Some of the kids made friends though, it was particularly good for Andrea and Kathy Ruben - who are half a set of quads adopted into seperate families at birth.

I also moved a few houses around - most noticably the O'Mackey's moved in with their daughter Suki, giving their old house to their son Ashton, his wife Cerys and their daughter Juliana. They celebrated by trying for a baby . The McGreggor family (Suki, husband Hywel, their sons and her parents) moved into the ranch I was talking about in the last post and I'm very happy. They needed a lot more roon, Fingal and Tadhg (pictured as toddlers wearing maching dungarees in the above pic) have since grown into children and a 1 bedroom bungalow wasn't ideal. The ranch consists of 1 master bedroom downstairs, 3 single bedrooms downstairs, a nursery, 1 double bedroom upstairs and another room upstairs (to be converted as needed). Suki wants 6 children, and both her and Hywel are multiples so I'm expecting atleast another set of twins if not more.

Old 17th May 2019, 10:38 PM #4312
HubbaHop
Test Subject

Yesterday, I finally had the time and muse to continue with Veronaville's clan descendants on campus. The oldest one of Bianca and Kent Monty's kids, Dalek, decided during his third year that he needed more friends, so he started to invite every walk-by and threw a party to welcome his younger siblings on ALT, twins Tardis & Ace. I noticed that I missed giving him his second aspiration like I usually do when they finish their second year, and I think it was never that difficult to decide like with him. OTH: Fitness. LTW: Become a business tycoon. First aspiration: Fortune. His namesake, the Dalek from Doctor Who, are completely humourless creatures, so I skipped on pleasure. Grilled Cheese is not really an option with that hobby, and he never struk me as a sim who flirts a lot, plus he is fixated on his boyfriend Martin Ruben, so not romance. So, Family and Knowledge like his parents or something completely different, popularity? I decided for popularity and the mission to make him superstar on campus for his last year makes sense that way. He passed his third year in political science and has one round ahead until graduation.

His brother, one year younger half-alien Spock, threw a party to introduce his girlfriend Sarah Love to his parents, siblings and younger cousins. He passed his second year in drama and got a seconad aspiration to his first, knowledge, which is pleasure. He immediately rolled a wish for a date, so I let him invite Sarah over again, and during their date, I made this discovery . She sure knows how to spice a date up. xD

Old 18th May 2019, 11:37 AM #4313
yavannatw
Top Secret Researcher

11 Achievements

I'm still reacquainting myself with my Sims in Veronaville after several months of not playing. I was just thinking what to do with a single Sim who is looking after her orphaned half-brother. I had a look to see if she had any boyfriends and she did! I was about to invite him over and, whoops, she pops out. She's pregnant! The surprises one gets after not playing for ages.
Next in the rotation was a medical researcher and his family of wife and three children - teenage girl, young boy, and baby girl. The teenager was sick with the flu and I hoped the lethal version wasn't going to take her out (other sick Sims had not succumbed so far this round). She was fine, apart from having to go to the bathroom a lot. They all had a family dinner chatting away, then she was just heading upstairs to have a shower when her icon disappeared. Sure enough, Death was hovering over her body... I'm still in shock!
Old 20th May 2019, 6:59 PM #4314
BlueAlien
Forum Resident

Stray dog Tiffany was taken in by the Baldwins, where she seems to be getting along well with Danny Crittur but not so well with the smallest dog, Tucker. Isabel Baldwin gave birth to her fourth and final child, Magdalena. Sofia waited to meet her baby sister before leaving for college, where she is majoring in Athletics and hopes to become a Hall of Famer like her Uncle Carlos some day. Poor Marcus was fired from his job for eating the wrong coloured licorice; he really wants to win the Young Entrepreneur's Award so he's looking around for something that pays better and doesn't fire people for such ridiculous reasons. Budding animal trainer Marisela is busy teaching Danny Crittur to Come Here.

Meanwhile, over at the Kat household, Samantha Kat gave birth to two gorgeous kittens, Sonny and Cher. Luckily it was Tara's day off, so she gets to play with them for a bit before sending them for adoption. Little Inigo Gere is already trying to persuade his dad to get one for him.
Old 20th May 2019, 9:57 PM #4315
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Ursula Burb gave birth to a little girl - Maria. I honestly didn't know she was pregnant or who the father was, I checked the relationship pannel though and found out she has a boyfriend - Marshall Ruben. Ooops, I had no idea. Ah well. Her and baby are happy, though I doubt she'll be going off to college now...

On the soil farm, Harmony rolled a want to get pregnant again. Her oldest son Aspen became a child, and her younger son Ocean became a toddler. Aspen went off to play with his half-brother, Windmill while Harmony taught Ocean to walk. More ducks grew up - they now have about 10, along with 2 cows, and lots of crops. Abhijeet cooked some fish and Harmony got fat - at first I mistook it for pregnancy, but then she went off to try for a baby

Trying to work out who Hector Gonzaga should marry. Originally, I intended for him to marry Celia Capp (Capp heiress)... but recently I've been debating whether she should marry John Goth instead, seeing as the Goth's are the wealthiest family in the whole hood. Originally, I intended for John to marry Celia's second cousin Cleopatra (or maybe Audrey? I can never tell the twins apart), but maybe Celia can marry John and Hector can marry Cleopatra. It would make more sense for the Capps to arrange a marriage with someone as wealthy as the Goth's, rather than a poorer middle class household like the Gonzagas. Cleopatra on the otherhand is on equal footing to the Gonzagas.

Old 20th May 2019, 10:26 PM #4316
SneakyWingPhoenix
Mad Poster

Manage for the ex-college half sibling kids to afford their previous generational house back that cost like a mansion, through the help of home entrepreneur ship venue or topping cash perk. Now back at home, they're doing what they been doing in their cabits-trailer lot previously: older child (Petricija) busking on her home lot, youngest (Karolina) is honing her cooking skill by serving the family, and the middle fortunate child (Antonijus) just started a yard sell back home and now selling even more stuff, in particular as of today objects they had raided back from their maxis college dorm during their dropped outs.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Old 21st May 2019, 9:40 AM #4317
aelflaed
Theorist

16 Achievements

My apocalypse sims finally topped Natural Science, which means they can have gardens and greenery at last! Here is Rusty Tones, enjoying their little patch of green...hopefully they will even get a crop before the weather turns cold again (they only have Winter and Spring, so far).
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Rusty new Garden.JPG
Views: 0
Size:  568.4 KB  
Old 21st May 2019, 3:57 PM #4318
Fyren5
Instructor

Everything is set up nicely in my Uberhood! I'm creating all the University pre-mades as adults, but with a twist! I'm turning most of the Knowledge ones into a type of Supernatural using Treeag's Sim Transformer. So far, I've made Klara Vonderstein and Allegra Gorey (changed to Vonderstein) related as vampire twin sisters. Castor Nova is a vampire, too. Klara, Allegra and Castor live in Emerald Heights (Downtown). Emily Lee (now Moonbeam, I made her related to Blossom Moonbeam) is a fairy like her sister Blossom living in Desiderata Valley. Tiffany Sampson is a PlantSim living next to the Greenman's in Riverblossom Hills. Monica Bratford is a Werewolf living next to Alexandra Teatherton in Riverblossom Hills. I'm excited to see what will happen with all these Sims!
Old 21st May 2019, 7:56 PM #4319
HubbaHop
Test Subject

The last of Veronaville's descendants on campus, Antonio's and his second wife Regina's twins Sedna and Basil Monty, finished their first year. They live in one of the double houses on Danish Drive at ALT, and build the "twin triangle" together with their cousins Tardis & Ace Monty and Frida & Salvador Picasso, who all share a double house with their twin sibling too. Sedna had to clear things up with Salvador, who made his moves on her on a party which both of them attended, since she is dating Jared Starchild from SSU and wants to settle down with him (wish for engagement). I'm glad that she chose Jared over Salvador, because later's sister Frida is all over Basil since they're teenagers and I don't like the soap opera vibe of twins pairing up with other twins. Salvador is now her best friend and I think that he will be head over heels for Sofia Baldwin, once she starts university. Basil needed to learn more than his sister to get his bar full, but both finsihed their first year with A+.

I proceed to Belladonna Cove and with the Gavigans. Nathan went to work and got a promotion, and his new wife Jessica (née Peterson) had a day off and spent it skilling on her base and napping, since she decided to want a baby after all after her second marriage, and is right now in the third trimester. Isaiah had a nice day on various community lots and made two new friends, had a small party at home and left in the morning for college. His LTW is to become the law, so his major is history, and he lives in the only onepart house on Danish Drive, next to the twin-triangle. As a true popularity sim he started out with a party, joined the only frat on ALT and had a successfull first semester.

Old 21st May 2019, 9:51 PM #4320
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

While I'm waiting for my own baby to make an appearance (I'm 38 weeks today and feel like a bowling ball is strapped to my stomach), I headed to Strangetown to welcome in the newest generation...

Nebula and Garret Newson have just discovered they have a baby on the way. I'm quite excited, just because I want to take a picture of all the Newson's and their children. I'm really excited to see what the baby looks like. Nebula is Vidcund's daughter, so I'm hoping although she has black hair, that she'll have a blonde recessive allele. I'm hoping though that she has Nebula's green skin, most babies born to aliens this rotation haven't been... seems the alien genes are dying out.

Joy Caliente gave birth to a little boy, Frankie Terrano. He's got tanned skin like his grandpa Lazlo, black hair like his father (and I guess, Grandpa Lazlo and Grandma Stella) and I can't remember what colour eyes, but I seriously considered Lazlo II as a name. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure on Frankie. But it'll do for now atleast. Joy got a makeover, now that she's a mother and an independent teen, I decided it was about time she looked more mature. Also it only just occurred to me now that Dina and Nina are the only sims in my game to both have triplet daughters. Weird. But I digress.

Frankie's cousin Tiegan grew up. I wasn't sure if Tiegan was a girl or a boy, and then she grew up wearing some ugly unisex clothing... but with a quick change of appearance she's now wearing a dress and has longish hair, she looks very feminine. Einstein and Wendy are still settling into life as new parents - I don't see them having another any time soon. They do however want a dog - although I'm an idiot and accidentally gave the dog to the Newson's instead.

The dog came from the Smith family. Johnny and Ophelia both rolled wants for a puppy - so Rocky was born. Rocky has a smooth tan coloured coat and was pretty cute, but they didn't really need another dog. They already have Maxx (a sheepdog whom they've had since a puppy), Fliss (pug, Max's mate) and Bear (a mix between German Shephard and white husky). Rocky was the offspring of Bear and a black lab called Fool. I remembered someone had rolled a want for a dog, so thinking it was the Newson's (Nebula & Garret) Johnny invited them over and sold Rocky to them. It wasn't. In fact, the Newson's already have a dog - Ashie. Ah well, if Ashie is a girl I guess they could be a breeding pair or I could always give Rocky to Einstein and Wendy Terrano next rotation. Sadly, shortly after Rocky was born Max passed away.

Abacus and Gloria Curious welcomed in daughter Pandora. I was not expecting those genetics! Abacus has alien skin, green eyes and black hair, Gloria has a skintone 2, brown eyes and black hair. Pandora has skintone 3 (presumably from one of her grandparents - either Don Lothario or Ajay Loner), green eyes and BLONDE hair. Blonde?! Both of her grandmothers have red hair (Chloe Curious and Alexandra Teatherton) but... who has blonde hair? According to wiki, Pandora may have gotten her blonde hair from Sarah Teatherton - her grandma's mother. How interesting

In the Loner household, Ajay and Alexandra are feeling a little lonely now that both their daughters have moved out. They've became the grandparents of two little girls this rotation, their eldest daughter Gloria had Pandora, and their youngest daughter Avril had Amber (whom I mentioned in a previous message). Nothing really much happened with them, I'm just waiting for Pandora and Amber to become toddlers so Ajay and Alexandra can form a proper relationship with them.

Nothing much happened in the Smith household. Pol Tech #9 became... 100! He's one of the only premade elders in my game still alive, the others are Luis Aspir and Carlos Contender - but both have had use of the Exilir of life. PT and Jenny decided to have some family photos taken... who knew the Smith/Curious/Terrano clan was so big?! Thank god I decided not to include spouses!

Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM #4321
FranH
Mad Poster

The Tinsel Town YA's are grinding through Uni. I'm grinding them through and now it's gotten so tedious (because they don't really want to study at all...) that I'm cheating their grades in order for them to even get through with lousy grades at all. Even with the '24' hour mod!
Argggh!
Remind me again why I wanted them to go to Uni? What was I thinking!
And this: there's three more I have to send there.

Edit: Of course it didn't occur to me that I have 'hardergrades' by AH in my downloads. Whoops. Sorry about that pixels! I corrected the problem. Now you'll all go to school and enjoy it! (me too...)

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Last edited by FranH : Yesterday at 12:42 PM.
Old Today, 8:35 PM #4322
Matotty
Test Subject

I have started a new Uberhood name and I decided to go with everything. I started a Pleasantview hood and linked to it 11 hoods more (apart from the games, I also included Viper Canyon and Stories' hoods). I feel like this will be really challenging. But I also think I'm a real masochistic.

Section jump: