Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 3206
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 20430 (Who?), Viewed: 539863 times.
Search this Thread
Old Today, 3:13 AM #20426
Matryoshkah
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrader
Servos are regular sims so you can change them to look however you want. I'd just do it in SimPE with SimSurgery, but this tute is giving a way to do it in game. Should be fine.

Thank you very much!!
Old Today, 3:14 AM #20427
grammapat
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

So I've been testing all sorts of desert terrain defaults, and road replacements. Never mind that they can't be used together...or SOME can...Never mind that "Road" defaults/replacements can refer to that strip that can be seen along the sidewalk of other lots (when you are in a lot). Never mind that pictures of CuriousB desert looks like what I want, but I can't FIND it, only other people's reworking of it ...to create deserts even more red or brown than Maxis (which also has horrible texture).
I think I've looked for this before. I thing brain burned out.

Namaste
Old Today, 3:21 AM #20428
Pebblerocker
Lab Assistant

What can have caused a child to hate her uncles and grandfather? She's at -100/-100 with all three of them, rolls wants to see their ghosts, and has no memories relating to them other than "Met". She has seen one of the uncles beat up her mother's sister-in-law - but she's not mad at a guy she watched beat up her father. She hasn't seen any of them cheat on someone she cares about - grandpa is faithful, the teen uncle hasn't had his first kiss, and the adult Romance uncle isn't in a committed relationship. I have a screenshot of her playing football with one of her uncles perfectly happily during autumn, a couple of days ago, so this must have happened recently - maybe when she visited grandpa's house? Only I can't find any evidence.

I don't know if I should see it as a glitch and correct her relationships with them, or allow her to start a feud. This hood has plenty of enemies already!
Old Today, 5:40 AM #20429
bulbash
Lab Assistant

Why wouldn't an empty neighborhood without any suburb convert to a subhood? After typing the cheat, everything looks normal, it reloads as usual, so I would think that it converted to a suburb. But I can see that its neighborhood ID hasn't changed at all. The only weird thing about it in SimPE I can see is that it has 50 text lists, but only 49 lots.
Last edited by bulbash : Today at 3:45 PM.
Old Today, 9:59 AM #20430
Rosawyn
Alchemist

3 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebblerocker
What can have caused a child to hate her uncles and grandfather? She's at -100/-100 with all three of them, rolls wants to see their ghosts, and has no memories relating to them other than "Met". She has seen one of the uncles beat up her mother's sister-in-law - but she's not mad at a guy she watched beat up her father. She hasn't seen any of them cheat on someone she cares about - grandpa is faithful, the teen uncle hasn't had his first kiss, and the adult Romance uncle isn't in a committed relationship. I have a screenshot of her playing football with one of her uncles perfectly happily during autumn, a couple of days ago, so this must have happened recently - maybe when she visited grandpa's house? Only I can't find any evidence.

I don't know if I should see it as a glitch and correct her relationships with them, or allow her to start a feud. This hood has plenty of enemies already!

My first thought was a widowed sim getting re-married, but that would only affect one sim and certainly not a teen (unless you have mods for teen marriage). Have you checked the memories on the grandfather and uncles?
Old Today, 4:20 PM #20431
Phantomknight
Scholar

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
Never mind that pictures of CuriousB desert looks like what I want, but I can't FIND it, only other people's reworking of it...

Grammapat, just in case you're still looking, here are CuriousB's dreamwidth posts with the "neighborhood terrain" tag: https://curiousb.dreamwidth.org/tag...urhood+terrains
Photo bucket ate the pictures, so you'll need some kind of extension to view the previews. (I actually think CuriousB's desert terrain looked a little too light, so I went with iCad's high res version cuz it's more reddish & maxis matchy, imo. That's here and the hi-res version is here, in case you didn't see them, but it sounds like you might've.)

@Pebblerocker, I don't think a -100/-100 relationship happens by mistake or glitch, so I'm voting for keeping it, if you're taking votes. I can't think of too many reasons for her to be upset, outside the ones you've named, though, but are these sims mean? Mean sims tend to cheat or throw the ball hard, which can make other sims upset. I can't imagine that the relationship would get to -100/-100, but it's possible. After looking at the wiki's Fury page, it says that apparently very mean sims get furious at the winner when they lose a game. Telescope slapping is another way for sims to get mad at each other, but I don't think kids can be spied on--though if she spied on them, that could be something. Otherwise, I can only think of pranking. If sims prank each other before they are friends, or if they have a neutral to poor relationship, then the prank actually hurts the relationship, and the interaction is negative. But if they prank each other and they are already friends/have a good relationship, they get a boost in relationship.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"| Used to be known as Kelyns, but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.

Section jump: