1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#12851 Old Today at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Got a link? I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

I don't remember exactly the songs but if you search "Sims 2 Freetime music videos" they will come up.
Yep, I think it was Datarock and Natasha Bedingfield.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#12852 Old Today at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
After a burned toaster pastry resulted in a massive kitchen fire, every single Sim on the apartment lot keeps sprinting around. It's honestly kind of hilarious.

Their adrenaline levels are high and they're stuck in fight, flight or freeze! Plus there is another "f" word you can add to that list which fits with the ACR

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#12853 Old Today at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
There's a in testing mod here that fixes that. https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=660072

It looks like it was never put out like a regular download; think it's safe to use? No other mod out there?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#12854 Old Today at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Their adrenaline levels are high and they're stuck in fight, flight or freeze! Plus there is another "f" word you can add to that list which fits with the ACR

Fornicate.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 515 of 515