Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:59 PM Last edited by Ender : 1st Mar 2010 at 3:31 AM. Reason: Episode 1 is out
Default Two's A Crowd Episode 1

I'm almost done with a new Sims 3 series called Two's A Crowd. In an attempt to gain interest in the series before I upload the pilot, I put together a trailer. TAC, as I like to call it, is a comedy about two friends who have to deal with various things, all the while dealing with their own social "problems", I guess you could call them. They don't get out much, yet in the pilot they'll have to deal with some annoying neighbors.

Watch the Trailer!

I'm hoping to finish and upload the pilot tomorrow or, if things don't go too well, maybe next weekend.

Edit: And now Episode 1: Pants on the Ground is finished. Why "Pants on the Ground"? Because I couldn't resist. And I needed a song for the annoying neighbors to play. And, it turns out, the song actually kind of fits the situation. You'll see.

Watch and find out!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 7:01 PM
LMAO! This show is so fracking funny! I love it! Can't wait for more!