Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
#351 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 8:09 AM
I had a dream this entity was trying to possess my wife. I was shouting incantations to it in Latin and I began to light up but it wasn't being really affected so I held out my arms to throw energy at it while I was shouting louder and louder at it and my wife woke me up saying I was screaming and convulsing. My throat has been hurting the whole day now and my body was sore.

Dag-Dag
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#352 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
...My throat has been hurting the whole day now and my body was sore.
That is bad, but the good news is that you evidently did save her.
Instructor
Original Poster
#353 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
I had a dream this entity was trying to possess my wife. I was shouting incantations to it in Latin and I began to light up but it wasn't being really affected so I held out my arms to throw energy at it while I was shouting louder and louder at it and my wife woke me up saying I was screaming and convulsing. My throat has been hurting the whole day now and my body was sore.

my mom had something like that too, she screamed and moved weird in her sleep, then my dad (her husband) woke her up saying she screamed and moved in her sleep or something
it's been a few months when she had that
Mad Poster
#354 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 8:10 PM
I had given birth early (in the dream I was about 26 weeks? for some reason) and I was at the hospital trying to find where my baby had ended up. There was a plastic box with a baby inside and a strawberry (or maybe a tomato?) in an incubater type thing, and I kept visiting that baby and talking to her, when suddenly someone said "What a bad mother, she never visits her own baby"... that's when I discovered that wasn't my baby. I asked the Nurses to take me to my baby, and they did. I had a son, he had red afro/tight curly hair and very chubby cheeks and was wearing short dungarees. I cuddled him, but I was so sad at all the time that had gone by since his birth and that I had spent so long not seeing him because I thought a different baby was mine. I went back to the other baby, and it turns out it was just a strawberry/tomato and what I thought was a baby was actually some seeds I go back into the room my child is in, and he's already grown up into an adult.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#355 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 9:36 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 29th Mar 2019 at 12:58 PM.
Evidently, we dreamers suffer from some form of sleep-related health problem, which includes but not limited to: insomnia, hypersomnia, sleep paralysis, convulsions, night terrors. The former two are my biggest concerns as far as medicine goes. I went for a medicine levels check today at the lab. They need to see if I have a healthy level of the acid in one of the pills I take.

But last night, the island I lived on with Grant and our 13 kids, Twilight Island, MOVED geographically. Last time I dreamt about it, it was in the Atlantic Ocean, off the Jersey Shore, far away enough to be declared its own island.

NOW, it's South of the Ogasawara region near Okinawa, Japan under Tokyo's jurisdiction. Its collective landmass is equal to Honshu (Japan's main island where Tokyo lies in the South East "corner") and was oddly heart shaped. It is a colony of Japan, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, France, Brazil, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, South Korea, The Netherlands, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau. Russia attempted to colonize but according to the news on the island, they were stopped on the grounds of numerous human rights violations and for attempted domination of a land mass when they already have that huge transcontinental mass, most of it is No-man's-land, and the northern islands in the sea of Japan.

You can only imagine the poster at service offices saying in the provided language "If you need an interpreter, don't hesitate to ask." I usually get a kick out of translation back to English.

I woke up with a pondering. I Googled the old apartment building I used to live in and evidently, the unit I lived in was torn down to make room for duplex housing. Then I looked at my old junior high, rebranded as a middle school, but still has the Evergreen Eagles mural.

It was weird.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#356 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 2:33 PM
I believe me and my partner were getting married. We were at a Church that apparently my Dad and Step-Mum married in (I honestly can't remember the name of the church, but it was in England and I wanna marry in Wales, so, probably not gonna marry there) and it was weird because "Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel was playing (I didn't even know I could listen to music in my dreams? lol) and I was thinking about how that was going to be one of the songs played at mine and my ex-Fiance's wedding and it was weird. We end up getting married on paper, and then walking past a church I say to Adam "Maybe we can have a big flashy wedding some time in the future when we have the money, but for now I'm happy"

I think this was all a weird "Where do I marry?" dream. It's kinda hard to plan a wedding, when you've already planned your 'dream wedding' before (we broke up a year before we got married)... do I just go with the same thing again, or is that disrespectful and kinda weird? To be honest, unlike the first wedding I planned, I don't really care too much about where I marry, just as long as it's to Adam. I think last time I got so caught up in the wedding, I didn't really care too much who I was marrying.

Instructor
Original Poster
#357 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 9:29 PM
i don't know what i was dreaming but what i do remember is that i was super populair

i have over the 100 friends on the whatsapp or so and my status was 79 times or so watched
i typed in my dreams how my life was or something

then i add one of my quidance as a friend and one of them accepted it
i'm not someone like that

i don't remember the other things though

but i had this super weird dream about yesterday

yesterday i had a sad dream that my best friend's bird died but also her little niece, i supported her and give her my hug about feeling sorry for her loss or something
AND HERE COMES THE WEIRD PART:

we had a school reunion, so i was at my old school, but less people showed up, and then WE NEEDED TO HAVE A COSTUME, someone dressed up like ariel (the little mermaid)
the other one dressed as spiderman, badman and however, everyone had a partner EXPECT ME

probably because i didn't had any costume on as someone then there came a gangster that wanted to get attention who ALSO wanted attention, and it turned out that gangster was my best friend from back at school
of course he choose for me as partner, we played some sports, and out of nowhere i had many pencils (instead of having the right thing to put the little balls away)

he told me to hurry up but i couldn't find the right thing to use it, so i decided to use pillows (which is used to write letters or to draw something)
everyone was looking at me very weird, like i was the stupid blonde or something
then my best friend and i were about to kiss and then i woke up and asked what the f*ck was going on in my dreams

i could've have se* or something infront of everyone if my dreams were any further
Mad Poster
#358 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 11:29 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 1st Apr 2019 at 11:56 PM.
Lately, my nap dreams are good enough.

I came across a horse with the standard four legs, but it had a horn like a unicorn, wings like Pegasus and a tail like a fish.

I call it, for my sanity's sake, the Kelpegacorn. Part kelpie, part Pegasus, part unicorn. If that doesn't top alicorns in uniquities, then I don't know what will!

My husband, Grant, being the Mr. Fix-it, built a stable for the majestic Kelpegacorn. It was a bit of a rough time because he had to take into account the horn, wings and tail.

He had built one for our neighbor across the street "Freddie", who has a black horse he rides to Warren Cromartie High School "Home to the Fried Chickens". Like with the Kelpegacorn, size was an issue to the horse. The hoof prints were the size of elephant foot prints. Not to mention that the horse has a tendency to bite people who belittle him (how the horse knows he's being mocked is beyond me) Grant got bit by the horse during the project for being address as "that horse" (Its name is Lerow) and although "Freddie" resembles the famous Freddie Mercury, "Freddie" didn't talk.

For all we know, he was a silent döppelganger who beared no ill will toward society or any individual, be they human or animal. He took in a stray calico kitten during the rainy season. It was in a box, written in numerous languages "Free to a good home"

I was out buying food for our long haired ginger Tabby kitten, Sampson. And the name he asked for the kitten's identity on an orange collar "Delilah". At this point, I was shocked by 2 things. 1) he spoke and 2) he was naming his calico after the real Freddie Mercury's favorite cat, also a calico.

As weird as today was, this dream was like "That's it! I'm dead!"

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#359 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 8:46 PM
Damnit. I don't remember half of the dream now.

I remember some of it. I remember we came home from somewhere and the house was on fire! So I was thinking "oh god what about the dog and Adam's pokemon cards?". We ran inside and everything was everywhere and water damaged... apparently it was a flood now and not a fire? erm. Then I remember we were walking my dog because we didn't want him to bite any firefighters. I'm really annoyed I can't remember any more of the dream, because I could recall it in so much detail this morning, and throughout the day it's just gone. Ah well, I guess that's just how brains work.

Lab Assistant
#360 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 5:48 AM
I got excited when I saw that the topic was dreams, but it wasn't what I expected. I thought I would find other people who dream about the Sims like I do! I swear, I have the weirdest dreams about my simmies and games. I wake up in a panic because they burned down the house, or got pregnant by the wrong sim, or dyed their hair (against the rules of my genetics challenge), or because I forgot to save... :D
Mad Poster
#361 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 6:22 AM
Dreamt about Grant as my husband, father to my thirteen multiples (all at once! This dream still bothers me), we had a ginger Maine Coon with a majestic lion face, a brown Staffordshire Terrier with bad breath, the Kelpegacorn we dubbed Syzygy. My parents live next door to us on one side and his parents live next door to us on the other side. On the opposite side of the street, lives "Freddie", a possibly reincarnated form of Freddie Mercury. Although he's a few years younger than me, he certainly remained a fixture in the capital of Schooley-McCorkle in the center of Twilight Island.

Schools are within walking distance of numerous housing zones. We live in the mansion district, where numerous buildings are within a plot. My husband and I and our kids and pets have the largest building. A number of smaller buildings on the grounds belong to my family and stepfamily (when my grandfather remarried, we got an entire set of generations, 4 as of last year. My mother said, when you marry someone, you're technically marrying their family into yours) and some buildings belong to Grant's family. The large plot of land was given to us by my grandfather Ernest Sr. and grandma Barb. By this time, my grandfather is 96 and and still had the vigor of a man maybe ⅓ to ¼ his age. But he rarely talked, even in dreams. I unfortunately picked up the art of Silent Mouth from my grandfather and the art of Silent Feet from my father. IRL, this deadly combo scares my mother half to death.

It was weird that everyone joined in my house during the holidays. I had no stress from three families elbow to elbow in a traditional Japanese style house. IRL, I suffer from both claustrophobia and agoraphobia.

Usually, the dreams end when we bring the presents out to give to relatives to open Christmas morning and they leave to go to their housing unit.

Mad Poster
#362 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PwPrntd
I got excited when I saw that the topic was dreams, but it wasn't what I expected. I thought I would find other people who dream about the Sims like I do! I swear, I have the weirdest dreams about my simmies and games. I wake up in a panic because they burned down the house, or got pregnant by the wrong sim, or dyed their hair (against the rules of my genetics challenge), or because I forgot to save... :D

Sometimes, it happens...what we emotionally invested in usually sticks in our craw, dream-wise and it backfires on us if we had master plans for our little people. Dreaming about Sims usually helps when I am stuck. In fact, in Sunset Valley, I just might have my simself cheat on Erik Estrada in favor of her youngest man: Grant Imahara, robotics engineer and Mythtern replacing Scotty Chapman midway through Season 3 of MythBusters (born 10/23/1970 IRL).

I never did say my simself is vicious. In fact...she is mere reflection of me outside looking in on my desire for social contact and my vicious side is due in no small part from years of experiencing the social neglect from a phenomena known as the Seattle Freeze.

When I Sim, it's merely me wanting to be able to make contact with people. I use it as a tool to help visualize to others emotional issues with video capture software to capture behaviors. The vicious side is more greedy than wrathful, she takes the strangest of men. Her last date was the CEO of a company focused on astronomy and education of outer space and he only got the job because he was a typical ass-kisser to his mentor who intentionally crashed his Schwinn into a tree as part of a physics lesson in the 1970s on TV.

So yes, a reconfigured and reconsidered scenario helps before you plant yourself in the chair and sim for an hour or so.

Instructor
Original Poster
#363 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 8:58 PM
i got this weird dream i was walking from my home to the Hague (scheveningen) to the beach, and in like 10 minutes i was there (at the area old scheveningen)
i might got the teleport or something that i get there in 10 minutes or something, i don't know (when i walk to my house to old scheveningen it takes 2 and a half our to get there, i looked that up on google maps)

then i was walking to my old school, well not my school but at the forest to the playplace
everyone screamed my name and missed me, expect my old friend who's just being emo like usual since he entered the puberty

we played at some stuff, then me and my best friend almost had se* i wanted that in my dreams, but he said no (he masturbated but in my dreams i thought he wanted to have se* with someone or something ) so after he said no, i run away, far away from him
i ran somewhere, and i found the secret location, it wasn't the secret books or doors like in movie, it was kind of a secret back hole
i was so curious where i would ended so i hit the black hole and in no time i was at the slide, kind of a waterslide actually

and i ended up in an unknown place that is meant to be for kids only, there was a stairs that you could use to get downstairs, there were like 5 downstairs
and then i found a theatre or something where i could rest

but then in no time my best friend (who i almost got se* with in my dreams) found me and asked why i ran away
i told him that i couldn't take anymore and then there was a door and we were outside again

that dream about downstairs confussed me because all the way i was upstairs on the i don't know floor, on the 6 floor or something?
maybe a ghost were treating us or something in my dreams and wanted me to get lost
Top Secret Researcher
#364 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PwPrntd
... I thought I would find other people who dream about the Sims like I do! I swear, I have the weirdest dreams about my simmies and games...
Oh me too! I am definitely subscribed to that category of weird dreams.

Unfortunately, nearly all of my dreams have a kind of quit-without-saving aspect to them.
Mad Poster
#365 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 6:49 PM
Back to non-Sims dreams.

For the past few days, my youngest daughter in the 13 multiple went from having a totem animal of a Cat to a Panda and her name changed. This dream is wackier than me on green coffee. (P.S. to everyone: there's a reason I can't have caffeine in any thing)

1.) First it's a nameless tiny island off the coast of the Jersey Shore as a sovereign nation.
2.) Then it's a heart shaped island called Twilight Island with the landmass of the main island of Japan known as Honshu and it's a multi national colony with about a number of flags in the capital as there were at the base camp in Antarctica and South of Japan, directly below the tiny uninhabited isle of South Iwo Jima (it's actually fun to read maps when land names like Ogasawara come to you in dreams)
3.) Then I'm married to Grant Imahara and have 13 children in one sitting. What am I, a Rottweiler? (I remember a Rottweiler gave birth to 13 puppies)
4.) Then fast forward to their first day of kindergarten and my father is being a more supportive member of the family than my mother.
5.) Then my youngest daughter and youngest of all goes from being represented by a cat and rather be represented by the panda.

Evidently, the dreamscape is unstable. I'm unsure this is normal for dreams to mutate this quickly.

Instructor
Original Poster
#366 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 12:17 AM
on sunday i had a weird dream about turkey,

we were at the beach, with many bee's i don't remember the rest of it

but the last thing i remember was that i tried to get ride of the bee's, they hurted other people, but when i ran away they came all after me
Mad Poster
#367 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 5:09 PM
Had a Sims dream. Was moving one family out of a house that was shared by two families, and was planning on having the grandmother foster some townie kids and teens.
Mad Poster
#368 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 6:06 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Apr 2019 at 9:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
Since I don't know anybody on MTS personally, there are never faces that go with these dreams; they are random voices and silhouettes or dark shadows for lack of a better word. I don't think too much of these dreams unless they start to happen too often. When they start to become a regular thing, I take that as my cue to that I need a break and do something else.

I don't Skype or use any communication app that uses audio and video transmission. I'm actually very shy of showing myself to strangers online. Only if a being is tangible, will I go near anyone and chat with them. Otherwise, I'm text only to people online.

In any case, I'm working on colorful paletas de helado (Banana-based frozen popsicles) (there are usually banana based helado featured in young children's (Age 2-6) programming segments (usually for parent-child bonding activities) in the USA to substitute dairy due to allergies, intolerances or fat content to stem the tide of childhood obesity)

I'm going to need a bunch of bunches of bananas when I do begin.

The dreams were crazy last night. My step-sister (she's step family because she's my Grandma Barb's granddaughter, I consider her more of a sister than my half sister) and she brought her now 7 year old son, Jackson with her and her husband.

I kept an eye on Jackson and my triskadectuplets. My 5 year old kids were scared of him. I decided to take my kids and Jackson to the island's 3-5-7 festival, a festival that protects growing children where "Sunday best" is the dress code for the shrines and they give away sweets to the children in need of spiritual protection. Of course, I made themed Japanese Zodiac animal kimono type outfits (the girls got bright and colorful kimono with furisode sleeves, which have hanging flaps of fabric as part of the sleeves. The boys (except Jackson) had the male kimono and hakama (special pants that go with the male kimono and the colors were slightly muted.) Because Jackson didn't have any formal clothes packed, we went and bought him a suit. Kid looks like a bad cross between Conan Edogawa and Conan O'Brien. Hey, like my mother said, when Grandpa Ernest Sr. married Grandma Barb, she essentially brought her family along and same deal with Grant and I.

At the shrine, I picked up the candy and we took photos, performed rituals, posted on our family accounts for social media.

Waking up, I realize I had been working on too many things at once.

Mad Poster
#369 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
I haven't had a dream about sims themselves in a long time, but I have had dreams about members here in MTS. Usually said dreams are not pleasant, but the last one involved 2 members here having a 'discussion' over what was the best pencil to use. I won't mention names, but I can say I wasn't surprised who won the debate.

Since I don't know anybody on MTS personally, there are never faces that go with these dreams; they are random voices and silhouettes or dark shadows for lack of a better word. I don't think too much of these dreams unless they start to happen too often. When they start to become a regular thing, I take that as my cue to that I need a break and do something else.

I like to think that if anyone has a dream about me, they imagine me as a giant wooper like my profile pic...

I barely remember my dream last night, I believe I was cooking piri piri chicken breasts? which is weird because my Fiance just text me saying that's what we're having for tea tonight. Spooky furtune telling dream, or subconscious memory that there's chicken breasts in the fridge?

Mad Poster
#370 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:48 AM
I have been tweaked over a pre-op physical before they operate on me with a Stage 1 implant, so most of my dreams have been unpleasant in probing and mutilation and sucking out internal organs and the obligatory "You were such a damn good sport. That wasn't so bad, was it?" <--- I swear doctors are paid to say it even if your left kidney got clogged halfway through the vacuum hose.

Space Pony
#371 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 9:38 AM
I like to recreate the places I have been in my dreams in my Sims 4 builds

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#372 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 12:18 PM
I had a dream where I was talking to my brother, but for some reason it was through Pictochat (that weird little live-chat function the older DS's had).

Mad Poster
#373 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 11:30 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Apr 2019 at 10:59 PM.
Dreams lately have been chaos.

In the downtown area of Friedle, Twilight Island (Who the hell is naming these cities when only a fraction of the citizens speak English as their first or primary language?) I had to walk to a new restaurant from Mowry Station with my children and as we were sitting at the table, eating their favorite dishes, one of the manhole covers was forced up by a ungodly torrential flush of water. I had to grab the kids and find the tallest building in Friedle. I saw this happened once. The waters beneath the sewers were rising, and the emergency sirens and P.A. said in the numerous languages "Flood in progress. Evacuate to higher ground. Rail systems are out of service. Repeat: Flood in progress. Evacuate to higher ground. Rail systems are out of service."

At the top of the roof, I saw a water wraith like the one I saw when I was 12. It was Perfect Chaos but he was black like the dense sludge stirred up from the seabed. I had inherited tags from the priest at the Shinto shrine upon my children's 5th birthday. They began to glow. Grant found us and said "Do you know anything about this monster?" I took out an amethyst amulet and his was jade. It was strange for a family of a husband and wife and their 13 multiples children focusing the energy of their heart and life force into something delicious but deadly to the water wraith, polluted by industrial seepage over the years. The wraith dissolved into nothingness and I was able to go home to my home in the capital city named Schooley-McCorkle.

As weird as it was, a family outing would be great. Just not that much chaos. Too much for my liking.

#374 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 6:18 PM
This dream was set (kinda) in some kind of post-apocalypse city, and was running from some green troll called a "skin-rending troll" and it looked like the trolls in Skyrim except it was green. I managed to lose the troll, and then found a pack of large batteries (not the car ones, the big round ones) but as I went to grab it, I looked behind me to see a couple of Frost Trolls (yes, they looked exactly like the ones in Skyrim) spawn on some debris floating in the water and roar. When I saw that, I just grabbed the pack of batteries and ran. Then the dream ended.

Strangely enough, I didn't feel panicked or afraid or anything. It was almost as if I was playing a VR game or something.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#375 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
This dream was set (kinda) in some kind of post-apocalypse city, and was running from some green troll called a "skin-rending troll" and it looked like the trolls in Skyrim except it was green. I managed to lose the troll, and then found a pack of large batteries (not the car ones, the big round ones) but as I went to grab it, I looked behind me to see a couple of Frost Trolls (yes, they looked exactly like the ones in Skyrim) spawn on some debris floating in the water and roar. When I saw that, I just grabbed the pack of batteries and ran. Then the dream ended.

Strangely enough, I didn't feel panicked or afraid or anything. It was almost as if I was playing a VR game or something.

About the batteries...Were they C or D? One is a larger size.

Page 15 of 30