Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 7:58 PM
Default Anyone use newsea??
So I paid for a 1 month membership at the newsea website so I could download the donation hairs but my account still isn't activated yet! I emailed newsea and I still haven't gotten a response yet..and from reading the older comments on their website it seems like other people had this issue too and they were waiting for a response from newsea. So my question is has anyone had this problem before at that website and was newsea good at getting back to you? Or if anyone with an account knows how to activate it because I might have missed something besides paying for the donation????
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 8:31 PM
The question is, why pay to download hairs that are not even that good?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 8:35 PM
I paid for a 3 month sub early last year. I emailed them and they answered back pretty quickly.
Has it been 24 hours since you paid?
And also DWP has a section for Newsea hairs so....if all else fails you can just get a refund and use that instead. http://www.downwithpatreon.org/ts4/newsea.php

FOR THE HORDE
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 8:58 PM
@ bubblegumfish lol Where do you get your hairs from?
@Weisskreuz It has been 24 hours since I paid and thank you for linking that website!! I will check them out
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 9:00 PM
I didn't realize they were even active anymore. They post on TSR but I agree with above...just DWP it. It's a waste of money. I would try to get a refund.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 9:07 PM
Thank you guys for the responses!..I think I will try and get a refund now.