Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 5:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Making sims fight simultaneously
Is there a way to make several pairs of sims to attack simultaneously? I'm trying to have a "war" of some sorts, but whether or not I use the "NoShopWatchFight" hack (the "never watch fights" version), the others cancel as soon as one fight starts. They were able to start one fight while another was going on their own with free will but I can't seem to direct them to do it. I have thefightclub.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 7:52 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 10th Feb 2019 at 9:26 PM.
That's odd. I've had sims in my game do that on their own. One version of Pleasantview had such mean angry tourists that on any vacation lot my sims visited it was unusual to see less than two fights going on!

EDIT: I wonder if this has to do with your computer's performance. I remember that my first simming computer was so low performance that I had to get a mod that removed the dust cloud from fights because otherwise my game would slow to a crawl. Is it possible that you can't have two fights because your system can't handle more than one at a time?

EDIT 2: I found the mod that removes the fight cloud. You can get it at the following link at MATY. Try this and see if you can have more than one fight with the cloud gone. The graphics will look really weird, but it may help your performance. The fight cloud remover is in the second post. The last post has a mod that prevents the sims from sinking into the ground while they fight (may make the sims look slightly less weird without the cloud).

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...38896#msg138896
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 1:28 AM
I'll try that, but I can immediately see why you can have several fights at once and not me. They're in different rooms! My sims were outside. So let me rephrase the question: How do I make several pairs fight in the same room at once?