Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 7864
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4101 (Who?), Viewed: 208674 times.
Search this Thread
Old 17th Mar 2019, 5:27 PM #4101
FranH
Mad Poster

In Farnham, Lady Martha Fitzwilliam gave birth to her 5th and last child-Nicholas. 2 of his siblings do not like him from the start. His father wants 10 children in all, and Lady Martha has had enough for anyone. She intends to go back to work as soon as possible.

Lord Hugh, and (at least) 2 of his tenants have a very nasty trait-they're kleptomaniacs. This explains why Lord Hugh has a huge horde of gold and silver coins stashed in his locked gate house. He's been stealing them blind. One hopes the tenants never find out.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Old Today, 5:38 AM #4102
DrChillgood
Scholar

12 Achievements

Still setting up my hood...

First picture: The Sim I made to help move in townies (who is no longer necessary, silly game spewed out townies and dormies for me to hand-replace using Alt Sim Surgery) getting pickpocketed. Said guy was supposed to be the summoner from Fire Emblem Heroes, hence the hoodie. An accurate description of what Intelligent Systems is doing to Fire Emblem Heroes players.

Second picture: Taken after the summoner moved a grave of a character that was supposed to have died before the story, to what will become the cemetery (I need to decorate it), and right after the old guy joy-buzzed the younger guy as I noticed while driving back. Those two guys will be among the playables...
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  IS-and-FEH-player.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  231.9 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  bzzt.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  583.0 KB  

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Last edited by DrChillgood : Today at 12:59 PM.

Section jump: