Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#101 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 10:10 PM
Kelly is so not dead! Can't wait to see where this goes next!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#102 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 11:19 PM
Default Chapter 19: 1 Week Later
Jennifer dazed into the glass wall that seperated it from her and her father. Who was now locked up in here at Blackgate Aslyum. The door opened and in came Detective Pleasant. It had been a one week after the chaos. The media right and left. Jennifer Willington had become a big name in a small amount of time.

Detective Pleasant: I Heard you were in the neighborhood. This is a far drive from Woodsberry.

Jennifer: I still have mix feelings about all this. It's not easy for me. I wanna be here but at the same time It doesn't feel right to visit or see him. So finally I thought I just come. Regardless of my mix emotions I wanna be in the loop.

Detective Pleasant: I can't imagine what your going through.....am sorry. Am always here if you need somebody to talk too.

Jennifer: I find myself waking up at random times of the night. Any updates?

Detective Pleasant: His larnyx are crushed. Something that Kelly girl must of had a hobby of doing. No records or history of a Kelly Fleming. She doesnt exist. All the evidence left behind were burned in the fire. Fingerprints, the entire works. Who ever she was, she really did have all this planned to the very last dot. However as far as your father goes, the court hasnt made a decsion on what they want to do. Not until they fully have the entire evidence. For now, he'll be locked up in here.

Jennifer: Thats not the update I was talking about....

Detective Pleasant: No.....we haven't found the body. The firefighters looked and looked. No bones, nothing. Lots of pieces fell down the hill and into the ocean. Were still looking Jennifer, were not giving up. The ocean is huge....Look, nobody could of escaped that house. It was so small there was only one exit and no windows. The chances of anyone living through that are extremely low.

There was a pause between them for a moment.

Jennifer: Hey, I never said thank you.

Detective Pleasant: C'mon kiddo. I'll walk you out.

Detective Pleasant and Jennifer walked out of the room.

Jennifer had every right to worry. Every right to wake up in the middle of the night screaming. Kelly Fleming's body was never found and that would truly terrify anyone.

John Willington sat there looking at the wall. He was the only man out of five that was alive. The five men who commited acts so horrible it was almost sounded so untrue. Howevery after the story unfolded to the media. Such acts were wished untrue.

A shadow appeared out the dark.

John Willington could hear the glass door open behind him. Heels clicking on the cold cement floor. Then he looked up to see a familiar face.

Kelly: Hello Father......

He watched her pull a chair up next to him

Kelly: I know what your thinking......what do you think about my new hair? Beautiful right? It's actually a custom made wig made from Mr.Connors daughter. You remember her right? Jennifer's friend? Anywho.....

She looked into his eyes. John's eyes were saying many things.

Kelly: I made a promise were gonna be one big happy family....and you know I like to keep my promises daddy.

Kelly leaned over the chair and whispered into his ear...

Kelly: I have a plan.......

THE END

Am Back and its Time to get BittersWeet xoxo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 11:43 PM
Default Authors Note

DJ Josh
------------------------

Hey everyone! Am so happy to finally be finished with this story! I've been working on this story since March! WOW! Am so happy for it to be done before the new year Lol. I know you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it and creating it. Thank you to everyone who has read it! I love using my imagination and thanks to SIMS I can express my stories and share them with everyone. Also thank you to every creator who's costumes and objects and action hacks were used in this story because with out your imagination I wouldn't have been able to share my vision of the story. So thankyou! I spent alot of time brainstorming on this story and I must say I actually had a nightmare about a murderer after me because I was brainstorming a litte TOO much lol. But hey If thats what It takes to create a story then so be it! I will continue to create and write other short stories. I have a few ideas up my sleeve but haven't really settled on what story I wanna tackle next. My goal is always to create something new and different. So until next time....see ya later!

P.S. Share your thoughts on the overview of the story! Any questions leave them below!

P.S.S: As for a sequel. Am not quite sure. The first thing to start off would be if readers would want to read another chapter of Jennifer Willington. Second, If I did create a sequel. I would have to ask myself, Do I think I could create a story worth telling to be a sequel?

So Let me know what you think because now you know, Who Killed Tiffany Hillson!

Am Back and its Time to get BittersWeet xoxo
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 12:12 AM
This was great! You really wrote a great story and you sure kept me guessing the whole time! I cant wait to read anymore stories you create!
Field Researcher
#105 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 12:12 AM
Well, I know what I think here. With the way you ended the story, it seems only natural to do a sequel and show what Kelly's new plan is. Kelly having perished in the collapse of the beach house would have been a more satisfying conclusion if you weren't going to do a sequel.

That said, I don't think I'd want a second Kelly rampage story. As I was saying the other day, if there was an extension of Jennifer's story, how she, Taylor, and Yasmine cope now would be much more interesting than having them have to survive another ordeal. There are plenty of horror stories but not many post-horrors.
Theorist
#106 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 12:15 AM
Completely agree with Mrs.Kuma, I definitely want to see more of your writing here! This story was just so good, you knew exactly where to end each chapter to make me keep wanting more! I would rather like a sequel (yes, I'm still wanting more!), but I can understand if you didn't want to write one, and I'd probably read whatever you wrote next anyway!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Page 5 of 5