Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#201 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:39 PM
My Simself just HAD to do this.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#202 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 3:06 PM
Rodrick Alto was trying to grab a serving of food, but somehow ended up in the oven o.o
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 7:36 AM
Meanwhile, in Twinbrook...

The late Holly Greenwood paid a visit to her daughter Emerald and her live-in boyfriend Parker Prudence. "I'm going to keep doing this until you and Parker get married, dear."

The next day, Parker proposed and Emerald accepted. Nothing like a little persuasion from the spirit realm.

(Note: Their daughter Ivy is the baby in the crib.)
Test Subject
#204 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:41 PM
I think I need to get better at using the Pose Player. This is not exactly what I was hoping for.

Paisley♥
"nimbo helba bob queek welp"
Test Subject
#205 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 2:52 PM
Ouch.
Field Researcher
#206 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:28 PM
One of the children of my household like it to do this:

It looks a little bit uncomfortable...
Instructor
#207 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 2:07 AM
Apparently this baby basket was built for two. Baby #3 had to ride the handle, or serve as the handle.

Baby Brianne can press one baby basket. She must be athletic.

Non-active father of a toddler and newborn triplets is stunned, or frozen in fear. He stood like this for a long time, until I reset him so he would help with the babies.

Instructor
#208 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 6:40 PM
@Wojtek ... Thanks for posting your screenshot of the baby! Good hands that gal has, she should play some b-ball. Hmmm, so far it's the girl babies that like to hang.
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 2:38 AM
Hottest spot in town, until those pesky toddlers show up!
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 3:28 AM
Can you guess what he's photographing?
Test Subject
#211 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 3:07 AM
I love the toddler one! that is hilarious!
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:48 AM
Following up a previous picture I'd posted this thread: Emerald Greenwood and Parker Prudence did finally tie the knot. The wedding turned out to be a huge event, with just about everyone in Twinbrook in attendance. Unfortunately,, Emerald's father Oliver had a certain "life stage issue" which prevented him from being there:

"Man, I can't believe I missed my daughter's wedding. Oh well, at least they left me some cake."
Instructor
#213 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:55 AM
I really should allow children to be children and not rush them into doing things their bodies aren't ready for...like having tea with your mother on your birthday (first day as a child and look what I did *smh*).

"No sweetheart, it wasn't magic, it was NRaas Retuner that made it possible for you to have tea this one time at your young age. Well, come to think of it, NRaas *is* magic..."

Lab Assistant
#214 Old 5th May 2015 at 12:05 PM
Distracting burglar 101

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 16th May 2015 at 3:40 AM
WORST... CARPOOL... EVER!!

...Well... umm... see if you can find the glitch...
#216 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 3:39 AM
Wat
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 6:32 AM

I guess the professors at Sim State *do* need a pay raise after all...
Test Subject
#218 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 2:03 AM
Brightening Day
Screenshots
Test Subject
#219 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 7:48 PM

I was confused about why there was an umbrella in the ground until it started moving. It seems to be an invisible toddler with an umbrella.
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:56 PM
No wonder you're unable to go anywhere...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#221 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:00 PM
I like his stripped shirt

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I like his stripped shirt

Thanks! I was afraid of it looking too silly.
Forum Resident
#223 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OpelSpeedster
No wonder you're unable to go anywhere...

I can feel it coming in the air tonight...
Oh Lord...

I see it! It's a sim, the shining beacon of artificial incompetence!

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Test Subject
#224 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 4:25 AM
A burglar and a raccoon were on my lot at the same time. I told my dog to guard the house and he kept the burglar at bay until my sim (a soldier) could come beat him up. Meanwhile, the raccoon started to wander off. During the burglar's freak-out animation, he turned his head and eyes to look at the raccoon, almost as if to say "Hey, help me out here! You're a fellow bandit, aren't you? Do something!"
Screenshots
Test Subject
#225 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 6:48 PM

He was going to spend time with one of his friends and had to "head out" before he got there.
Page 9 of 19