Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Festival Ticket Rewards!

by sweetdevil Posted 14th Jun 2018 at 5:56 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 7:09 PM
It's a shame the game's economics are so skewed, otherwise it'd be really cool to be able to buy an easel or a dollhouse using these tickets. But money has such little value that it's hardly an exciting ordeal.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 10:56 PM
What a great idea! And thank you for showing us how to add more, I will probably do just that! :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
It's a shame the game's economics are so skewed, otherwise it'd be really cool to be able to buy an easel or a dollhouse using these tickets. But money has such little value that it's hardly an exciting ordeal.

Then, tickets are even more worthless considering the stuff that was available to redeem by default I've always liked sending my sims to festivals but found no use for the tickets and ended up selling them.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I've always liked sending my sims to festivals but found no use for the tickets and ended up selling them.

Same here. If they are going to accumulate tickets anyways, why not let them get some more decent stuff. And thanks to your mod, we can!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 6:47 PM
Omg I've been needing this, bless you!
I couldn't understand why the prizes didn't include stuffed animals (a no-brainer).
I'm convinced that the folks working at EA just aren't human.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Omg I've been needing this, bless you!
I couldn't understand why the prizes didn't include stuffed animals (a no-brainer).
I'm convinced that the folks working at EA just aren't human.

Yes!! How many people are going to be buying skating rinks, lol

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 9:09 PM
Awesome! I totally love that you added a small tutorial on how to do it. clever and much appreciated! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:26 AM
Thanks for adding more options for the festival tickets to buy at the stands.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 2:55 PM
Thank you! My sims will have renewed interest in the festivals now!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 4:34 AM
Brilliant- thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:16 PM
Thanks so much, this is a really great idea you had, thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:35 PM
Thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 2:56 PM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 9:37 AM
Thank you so much !!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:19 AM
Happy Holliday and thanks for all you do here and on your homepage Lots of love XXX
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Happy Holliday and thanks for all you do here and on your homepage Lots of love XXX

Thank you very much, and Happy (belated) Holidays to you too!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 11:23 PM
I tend to skip festivals unless I need lifetime points. That being said, I like how you can use this mod to save money on some items.