Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#3926 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 4:40 PM Last edited by rollingstarr : 31st Jan 2019 at 1:14 AM.
Riverblossom Hills update for my megahood:

Roth Household: Xander Roth is now a teenager and rolled the Fortune aspiration. Morty is two promotions away of reaching the top of the Adventurer career and is constantly rolling wants to bring his Skills up. However, this is straining his relationship with Stella. Sandra became an overachiever last round.

O'Mackey Household: Gabe and Patricia Wan are now engaged and she was quick to move into their home. Jules isn't entirely thrilled about it, but she's almost an adult. Besides, it was better to be here than with her mother.

Cleo Shikibu: Nothing particularly interesting has happened with her. She had fallen in love with Andrew Martin a couple rounds ago, but they only had one bolt.

Martin Household: Speaking of Andrew, he met a Downtownie named Kay Miller and fell in love almost immediately. They are now engaged. Jacob had rolled the want to invite Jules over and ACR was quick to do its thing. I prefer him with Jules, even though he likely won't end up marrying either of them.

Alexandra Teatherton: She's still a pirate. That's about it. I don't really know what to do with her and her wants aren't particularly interesting.

McGreggor: This was in my last update on here but he married Daisy Greenman. She also cured herself of being a PlantSim. Leod is still a farmer and fishermen, while Daisy is in the Medicine career.

Greenman: I was planning on ending this update with them, but instead I just renovated their house. I'll include them in the next update with Bluewater Village since some things came up so I didn't have time to actually play the household.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3927 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 11:49 PM
Things are ticking along for the Wright family, but matriarch Adrienne can't stand the thought of losing at chess to her teenage son Andrew. Literally every time it's her turn she tries to distract him so he can cheat. He's caught on, and is getting more and more pissed off. But he's competitive enough that he won't quit playing with her.
Alchemist
#3928 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 11:56 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 31st Jan 2019 at 1:30 AM.
So, speaking of "ensconced" sims... I finally, finally, finally built my Gypsy Camp (hidden in the deep woods near Widespot), so now the very-important-to-my-story Vadoma Clan from Pleasantview is moving in and a number of their kin (who had been disappeared as downtownies-when-there's-no-downtown) are returning to join them. Widespot is going to be surprised.

For some reason, there's something really exciting about bringing the characters from Widespot, all my bin families that have moved to Widespot, the created Vadoma playables from Pleasantview, and the mysterious "downtownies" finally together in this story... Ooooooo, so fun!

UPDATE: We've caught a rare unguarded moment in the Traveller community! They've been living abroad among the settled people, but they've returned to their camp and their caravans.

This is really quite wonderful because there are four wagons here, but this is the one I decorated for them and they all came onto the lot, autonomously found the recorders (which was odd itself, because I thought I left just one on the lot, but they found three somehow) then came in here to play. At first, they were all playing, but then Wondre, the head of the clan, put hers down and started to dance. I love it! They are clearly so happy to be home! <3
Field Researcher
#3929 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 9:07 AM Last edited by purplestuddedcoffin : 31st Jan 2019 at 9:31 AM.
Kiera Manning is really starting to piss me off. Even when I'm not playing her, her pretentious Knowledge/Romance self is waltzing around bragging about how she's the coolest, prettiest simmie to ever roam Neuvilla. God Kiera. You're starting to make me wish it was you whose microwave caught on fire, not Ed Herbert! I have to admit though, she has amazing moves so I'm not at all surprised she's doing so well as a breakdancer. When she messed things up with that bartender-Bill what's his face-I was pretty sad, too. They had a lot in common and a perpetual sense of dread that loomed over them. So I have to say, I feel bad for her. Insecurity and arrogance often coexist but I'm interested to see if she'll outgrow either. I don't think she's a terrible person. Lost, perhaps?

Speaking of Kiera, Alicia Reed was obsessed with her when they first became "friends". Calling her at all hours, knocking on her door, and throwing a party to impress her (which she didn't show up to). Which made it even harder when she caught Kiera in bed with her baby daddy. The epitome of cool was never as interested in her as she was. She wants to be in with the in crowd, and often gives into peer pressure and unstable relationships. Like with her ex-Colin Long. Instead of using protection and convincing him to go to rehab, she romanticized the "starving artist" life she thought they'd lead and purposefully got pregnant (not that she'll admit that). So when Keira started coming around every night making strange noises in her bedroom, she retaliated by doing the same with Hudson Houghton. Now she's living with him after losing custody of her baby, but his feelings for Keira (oh yeah, Hudson's the reason she and Bill fell out) and her want to be with her son Connelly has made her start drinking again.

You should have seen the look on Hudson's face when he saw her lying on the bathroom floor after one too many shots...just pure worry. Hudson loves her. He's quick to fall like that. He loves Keira too, and coming onto her in front of Bill to make him jealous only pushed her into Colin's arms, not his. He can empathize with Alicia, having some issues with gambling himself. All he really wants is to start his own hip hop record label (too bad he can't rap for shit. Keep your day job, Hudson), and to never lose either of the women he loves. Now if only he could make up his mind...And, little does he know, he'll be a father soon. But Kiera's moving in with Colin (he and Alicia even bought a house!) and will just say the baby's his. Let's hope that Colin isn't sober enough to notice how much his baby looks like a certain Houghton.

Hudson actually had another admirerer, Ed Herbert! He was flattered but let him down easy of course, Ed has since moved on and realized he doesn't really want a serious relationship. He would be quite happy living out his adult years with his dream floral shop and a quaint cottage. Socially, Ed is struggling in Neuvilla. He's a shy but nice guy. Hudson and Kiera found him a little too traditional. He really only has a couple friends, Alicia and Lee. Alicia saw him at the park getting pancakes while she was pregnant, and recognized him from her job as a bartender at the Dine N Dive. He admires how easy Alicia is to talk to, and she wants to be less obsessed with social status like he is. They're also both Family secondaries, which is why they can really relate. I think she understands his loneliness too. Lee is his landlord, who always makes an effort to ask how he is doing when he sees him in the hallway. His impulsive tendencies are starting to get the better of him, though. It really pained me to see him almost get burned alive by some microwave he bought on Ebay! He's gotten a little smarter, and purchased a fire alarm. But blowing all his money on random, useless items is not a good look. Financial consulting and his Etsy shop can only go so far when he wants such luxury items. Hate to see how he'll crash when the repoman comes. Hmmm... maybe a tattoo would be nice though?
Field Researcher
#3930 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 7:42 PM
Omg @sunrader how did you get the cool ceiling/rafters thing?
Alchemist
#3931 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkySays
Omg @sunrader how did you get the cool ceiling/rafters thing?

That is the fortunate underside of Parsimonious' Wandering build set by Kate. Just don't use floor tiles that would hide it. http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...-Wandering.html
Field Researcher
#3932 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:34 AM
Minor update, did another rotation today.

Kiera Manning is now Kiera Long, everybody! They eloped right before the baby, Jedrek, was born. In other news, Connelly is a spitting image of his father. The only difference is he's not a ginger like Colin, he got his mom's black hair. Colin caught Kiera in bed with some guy she met in the city's underground hip-hop scene, but they're working things out. Too bad Kiera has a wandering eye, and isn't too fond of Connelly. Golly, we know who he's going to be yelling at in therapy in 20 years . Kiera's making so many enemies, guys. And Colin is wanting to kill Keira's ex-Bill. We'll see where this goes, but if the two keep dueling, I can't help but think that's a plot twist that may happen! Hmmm, I also already think Connelly is going to be an artist and popularity sim of some sort. He's super nice and outgoing, just very lazy.

Ed has had an...eventful year. He tattooed both his shoulders, grew out his beard, and got 7 or 8 piercings on his face. In the middle of it all, he bit the bullet and decided to ask Lee how he feels about him. At first both were a little confused, but it's clear they're in love. Ed wants to get his shit together next rotation, though. He's trying to focus on getting back all the money he burned this year in impulse buys, but is crashing hard. So we'll see how everything works out for him. Maybe Lee can bring down his rent for him? No? Ok.

Hudson is enjoying all the attention he's getting, he woohoo-ed Kiera in the elevator 2 or 3 times before she moved out and has suitors calling in everyday asking how things are going. Alicia is spiraling faster and faster everyday. I don't think he'll ever figure out Jedrek is his-he already looks a lot like Kiera. She knows all about Hudson's affairs, which drew her to the Dive N Dine one night. There, she got closer to Ed and met a crush whose name escapes me at the moment-she wasn't interested, anyways. They went back to their apartment building and through a party together, where we saw him drink for the first time, haha. Alicia isn't thinking long term right now, she went to visit Connelly which didn't really help. She keeps searching for acceptance in unstable places. Seeing as her son isn't having the best upbringing-constant fighting, an absent mother, and a stepmom who hates him-I can't help but feel he may inherit this .
Field Researcher
#3933 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TuxxedoCat
I can't delete old hoods. I will miss them, badly. I lost a hood I was 8 generations into when I got a new computer since I wanted to start from zero when it came to CC etc and so I figured I wouldn't bring it over, but I haven't forgiven myself for that, regardless of the fact that it was partly corrupted and I had got bored with it anyway.

8 generations? Now that is dedication . Don't feel bad, all good things must come to an end, after all!
Mad Poster
#3934 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
I kind of think of my sims as doing that. I sorta leave them "ensconced" in some situation that I don't necessarily play again, like I might send a person with a mental breakdown on permanent vacation in a destination hood and then just never go get them to come home. McKenzie Straight was on a 7 day vacation for months till I figured out how to fix her borkedness. I once had to produce a toddler for a prequel story that I didn't want to stay in the hood, so she became the "child actor who played X" and went back to live with her "real parents" in a downtown apartment because I never play downtown ever. I'm sure she's doing well there.

Actually I figure that the townies (who don't grow old unless you choose them to,) are the 'immortals' who will always be available for future storylines, or family additions. So in part they are in their own parallel universe.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Top Secret Researcher
#3935 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 4:58 AM
Finished up this round of Veronaville of my Ãœberhood, now I am playing the Aliens that have Rental Houses in Downtown. So far I have worked on three houses in this section of Downtown. In each case I am playing until I get some babies from the Aliens and that I have sent off to University, but I have a few kids yet to send off and then I move on to another of the Alien houses, and I do the same. Once I get each of the Alien households played for sometime, I am going to be going back to the first of the Alien Rental houses Downtown and play the list again. Once I get all that done I am going to do the same thing to the non-Alien Rental Houses. Doing well and having fun while I am doing this as well.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Scholar
#3936 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 5:41 AM
Samantha Weir is clearly very excited to be pregnant with her first child. I told her to serve some gelatin and she set a place at table for the unborn baby.
Mad Poster
#3937 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 12:32 PM
I've had a storyline in my mind about Jonah and Roxie for a while now. They're married, with three kids, all in their mid-teens. The youngest girl isn't Jonah's but he doesn't know that. Jonah has been going through a HUGE rough patch - he got fired from work, cheated on Roxie several times with several differnet women (resulting in at least 1 pregnancy) and he's always super close to aspiration failure. His relationship with Roxie hasn't going great, and it's only going to be worse when he finds out his oldest, Axel has become a Dad and now his oldest daughter Storm is pregnant. It's going to make things harder for them financially, with Roxie only working as a waitress and they may even have to move out of their two bedroom trailer house. I really want Jonah and Roxie to break up, because I want to seperate them into three households - Jonah (& Sharla, and their baby together), Roxie & the girls and then Axel (their oldest son, who is reaching independent teen age - possibly with some custody of his son). But I also just can't seem to break them apart. I like the asthetic of their little trailer and I always love playing that household, I don't really want to let go of it. I guess Roxie can always stay living there? If Axel moves out, there'll be enough room in the second bedroom for a crib. Also I'm not 100% sure if I want Jonah with Sharla... or who Roxie will end up with...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#3938 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 10:00 PM
I've been wanting to do this for a while - set up my community lots so only the local "playables" appear to be running them. At the Bowl n Dine, Peter Ottomas is the cook, Mary Sue Pleasant the hostess, Angela Pleasant and Ginger Newson the waitresses, and Dora Ottomas is the manager in the upstairs office - all NPCs that look like the playables and all the usual suspects as customers.

@joandsarah77, this is what I was going for.

Field Researcher
#3939 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 10:10 PM
Major yikes today y'all, because I got distracted by my dogs fighting over something and forgot to pause on a community lot! First, some backstory on the rotation.
Gabriel Quiroz heard from his friend Frank Irwin that Milber had room for more of the 'upper crust' so he moved right in a few days later. At first, he worked and did gardening, then he met a gorgeous lady named Iseul that he thought was the one. They briefly dated, she moved in, they married, and a few days later, their daughter was born. Well, Iseul went on to the dance club one night after she was born and Pepper Sugar was there as well. My dogs started going at it over some toy underneath the kitchen table and when I came back, I heard chimes so I had no idea who she hooked up with in the photobooth until Iseul went home and to my surprise, it was Pepper!! All oops babies still happen even if it means divorce/drama, so I grabbed a snack and a drink and watched to see what happened. I have the realistic pregnancy mod so Gabriel was very upset by all of this, and they divorced soon after Prosecco Sugar was born, and Iseul took her daughter and bailed. Outside the game, I fully believe that Almondine had a serious talk with Pepper, and he moved in with Iseul to take care of his baby, even though he's still in high school. Not wanting to have the rumors swirl about how they had a child out of wedlock, Iseul and Pepper married, and now he's a teen with a wife and a baby.
Oh and right before I saved and quit for the night, she was pregnant again-this time twins. I wasn't sure if I wanted Pepper to be my heir but the game decided for me lmao

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3940 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 11:05 PM
Cool @Sunrader Doraha back there.
My playables are already hired by my player run restaurants so I don't think they would work at anymore. I am letting NPC's run the bowling alley and the Fisherman hotel pub. One day a playable will buy and run both but that will be awhile. Those that I am looking to change will have jobs that playables cannot have- and this just made me think of one, the mail career. I have a sim in the NPC mail career job, but of course that is a rabbit hole job and its the NPC who actually delivers the bills. So that will be the sim to change next. I already showed you the changed driver, sorry I forgot to get a before shot. With the mail carrier, I might change her name to match. Only I don't want to mix them up if the sim knows both. Maybe change the name to 'sim name' then use 'mail carrier' as the last name.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3941 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 11:22 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 10th Feb 2019 at 4:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Cool @Sunrader Doraha back there.
My playables are already hired by my player run restaurants so I don't think they would work at anymore. I am letting NPC's run the bowling alley and the Fisherman hotel pub. One day a playable will buy and run both but that will be awhile. Those that I am looking to change will have jobs that playables cannot have- and this just made me think of one, the mail career. I have a sim in the NPC mail career job, but of course that is a rabbit hole job and its the NPC who actually delivers the bills. So that will be the sim to change next. I already showed you the changed driver, sorry I forgot to get a before shot. With the mail carrier, I might change her name to match. Only I don't want to mix them up if the sim knows both. Maybe change the name to 'sim name' then use 'mail carrier' as the last name.

That's a good idea. When Hamilton Beech "bought" the bar, Lucky's, his nickname became "Lucky Hamilton."
Yeah, I'm right proud of Dora up there in the manager's office. I made an inaccessible space, only deco doors to it, that has a hostess desk up there, so the NPC spawns looking out the window and making occasional phone calls. It's perfect!

My sims have rabbit holes that match their businesses, too. Sometimes I have to write the career for it, but they have one.

My next one is a tiny restaurant for soup and cupcakes.
Scholar
#3942 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 9:00 PM
Out in the Sedona desert, Phil Collensworth invited his old schoolfriend, Amin Yang, to join him. Young Alexander spent an hour chatting to his future step-father before the schoolbus came, and they seem to be getting along okay. Phil's mother, Melissa, has filled the greenhouse with tomato plants and seems quite happy gardening, keeping house, and of course making lots of desserts for her three "boys". Phil needed a body skill point for work, so I got him the ElectroDance Sphere, as he doesn't seem the type for exercise that isn't fun. I've heard aliens can abduct Sims from the Dance Sphere, so I'm hoping to see that at some point!

Exile Tarek Lari and his two children are still alive, but definitely not well. Tarek has a great aversion to throwing out his garbage, so their hut still has baby bottles lying all around the place, and a pile of stinking garbage that is mainly old diapers and dirty dishes. Which, of course, means there are roaches everywhere, and everybody keeps getting sick. The family has only one bed for the three of them, and will only be able to make one more payment on the place if they don't find some money from somewhere. After that, they're going to have to start selling things, and may even have to pull down the walls to the extra room Tarek built to sell as raw materials. I've tried sending them hiking to see if they can find something saleable, but they came straight back empty-handed - with just the one bed, there's always somebody too tired for the hike.

Jared Spurlock, on the other hand, has really surprised me. It seems the former juvenile delinquent might be the only exile with the fortitude and gumption to survive - although it's early days yet, with the twins having only just grown to toddlerhood. Still, he's the only one to have actually managed to grow and sell some tomatoes, and he also had the bright idea of buying a small gooseberry bush. The gooseberries should give him a steady income for most of the year, and if he can keep up his early success with gardening, he may be able to get by. He's also lucky: the first gypsy lamp anywhere in the Riverblossom Empire was delivered to him last night! I considered letting him rub it, get rich, and buy a proper house like Phil's, but if the governor were to report his sudden wealth to the king, Jared might be accused of grand larceny and forfeit the lot. Instead, he's just going to sell it as "something he found lying around in the sand" and use the thousand simoleons to complete the extension on his hut and invest in some extra garden plots. The sooner he gets his gardening skill to Gold level, the better his family's chances of survival.
Test Subject
#3943 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 1:56 AM
Circe Beaker made a servo to take of the family chores and household, named "H373NA". So Helena is obviously a fortune sim like Circe, but I pretty much just treated her like a servant and ignored her wants. Three generations later, Helena is looking after Circe's great grandchildren, when suddenly I see this notice that Helena has achieved her lifetime want of earning 100'000 dollars. I was baffled as Helena has never had a job in her life, she's always just stayed home and managed the house.
Lo and behold, I realized, after all these years, Helena made her 100k entirely by playing the stock market with that perk that Fortune Sims get! 😂
Field Researcher
#3944 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 4:31 PM
Desdemona and Mindy Hohenwort had a peaceful rotation this time. Their son Charles grew from a baby to a toddler then to a child, and they had Karina and Cheryl, Karina being just barely in her childhood and Cheryl still a baby. I think that's it for kids for them unless Desdemona rolls the want for another one, but she's six days from elder so I think that time is behind her.
Desdemona reached the top of her career, got the gold badge in gardening, and now they don't have to worry about food pretty for a long, long time so she's most likely going to open up a fruit stand to sell the extra food she's grown. Mindy is quite content making quilts and teddy bears for the children, so she might add that to the stock of product for them to sell, along with the random stuff in her inventory. After they both retire, that's going to be their business venture. Charles and Cinnamon Sugar are pretty close, and Cardamom Sugar also comes over sometimes as well. Things are looking great for them, for now!

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Lab Assistant
#3945 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 5:18 AM
Rowan Storm died of old age one morning, surrounded by three of his daughters (one was off to college, another is deceased). Autumn has taken the throne as the temporary Queen until her sister Maple graduates college, all the while trying to single-handedly raise her college-fling daughter November (named in honor of the late heiress Ember). Still not sure if she and the father, Ulrich, should get married as a formality (I'm getting the feeling that neither one is particularly interested in a committed relationship, so perhaps they could be married and have open flings on the side?)--he hasn't called or made any indication of interest towards her or their daughter since she left college. Autumn likes using her temporary position of power as an excuse to push off marriage and a career.

Maple has a lot to think about in the coming rotations: She's trying to put aside the weight of the position waiting for her back home, but college stress isn't much of an upgrade. She's not even sure what she wants to major in, or why it matters, given her career is already set! I'd like to think she's only going to college for the social experience and to push her position as Queen away for as long as possible. Once she leaves college (one way or another), she'll be stuck in the Heir House with a bunch of random guys to determine who her King will be, and from there, well... we'll see where leadership takes her.
Link Ninja
#3946 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 5:57 PM
I found a passion for fashion, so right now all I am doing is coming up with photoshoot ideas and executing them in my game. Apparently there is a big sims modeling community on FB for the past couple years I just found (a reason why I have been a bit quiet around here for the last month or two) so I'm trying my hand at submitting sim models and watching these people use them in their creative sims modeling style pictures. For example here is a fun test shot I did this weekend

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
#3947 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 6:13 PM
Beginning of Pleasantview — Round 18

Goth:
The founders of Pleasantview, Victor and Gretle Goth, died when I was playing last night. I wasn't shocked as I knew it was coming, but I am surprised by how long they lived. Victor was a major prick but will be missed as a great leader of Pleasantview. Thanks to his tax-free legations, Pleasantview residents are all rich beyond their dreams. Pleasantview’s state of affairs is now in the hands of simple-minded Gunter Goth. Gunter works directly with SimCity police, so crime in the town is expected to be down. But it doubtful that anything will change as Gunter is just too lazy to work on anything serious. Mortimer, Gunter’s son, just graduated college, and now waiting to get married to Bella Bachelor. The wedding is next week and there is some much stuff he hasn’t done yet.

In between playing the hood, I'm also building/remodeling some lots. I just love how my little Pleasantview is coming together.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Lab Assistant
#3948 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 7:30 PM
Chao-xing and Feng Li passed away within hours of each other, leaving their youngest child, Zhixin, as a teenager living alone. One of the twins has graduated college and is waiting for his wombmate to join him before moving back home, so Zhixin finds himself in the same position as Autumn Storm: hanging around at the family home waiting for the rightful heir. It's perfect, really, because I doubt most people would be too keen to jump off to college after seeing their both of their parents die in the same day. But will his solitude lead to poor decisions? Hmmm...
Lab Assistant
#3949 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 10:48 PM
I finished my Uberhood-rotation last Sunday and started today with untangeling the mess ACR left on campus, especially Blossom Moonbeam felt that spring is around the corner (both in my country and in the game ) and smooched every male sim she is best friend with when I wasn't paying attention to her. Since I'm not a big fan of one bolters ending up with each other, I let William Williamson invite her and freshly divorced Zoe Zimmermann over to his frat and let him scope the room, and he decided against Blossom. It was a great opportunity to test this. It worked perfectly, thank you @Radium! Three more guys to go, next time it is Blossom's turn to invite Matthew Hart, Almeric Davis and Joshua Ruben.

So, for today, start of a new rotation in Veronaville and first day of spring. Romeo and Juliette Capp were occupied with their three daughters, teaching them how to learn. I forgot it with their first born Rosalinde, so it was for all three. Juliette is pregnant again, since 23 hours, so there wasn't a bump. ^^'' Over at Monty's main house, Victorio (original Mercutio) and his wife had an easy work day and a small birthday party in the evening for their second son Mercutio's birthday (Infant->Toddler). And finally, at the Summerdeam's, they were all busy with work or school, apart from Oberon who spent his free day taking care of his second granddaughter Hero, whose parents Andrea (Bottom) and Benedict managed to have another child on the way due to risky woohoo. One could think that a doctor and a scientist would know it better.

Sorry for my grammar errors - english is not my native language :)
Mad Poster
#3950 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 11:06 PM
In Veronaville's hamlet of Blue Marble Circe and Loki Beaker had a huge fight. He left and moved in with another family. He was waiting for Circe to call.

But his absence has freed her. She's having no problem raising the triplets on her own, she opened a home business, and has "dating" a good bit to try to collect the string of lovers she wants.

As she grew bigger with Buzz Grunt's one-minute-stand baby, she decided it was time to pick the kids and pets up and move. She transferred to the hospital in Cold Wind River, and bought a house there. I'm guessing Loki is the last thing on her mind.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 158 of 351