3 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#6501 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 10:41 PM
I think maxon or another remember mentioned doing the same thing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Test Subject
#6502 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 2:32 PM
I wonder why the memory description for a fire goes like this "Yeeowch, that was hot! I think my eyebrows are gone... ". Sims' eyebrows are still here in-game, they don't disappear (or I miss something ?)... Is it a developers' private joke ?
Forum Resident
#6503 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sepowo
I wonder why the memory description for a fire goes like this "Yeeowch, that was hot! I think my eyebrows are gone... ". Sims' eyebrows are still here in-game, they don't disappear (or I miss something ?)... Is it a developers' private joke ?

Eh, probably. Just a bit of exaggeration by the Eaxis teams.
Mad Poster
#6504 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:38 PM
Sims" eyebrows grow back really quickly
Mad Poster
#6505 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:59 PM
Pets also get the "my eyebrows are gone" memory. Except for a few dog breeds, they don't even have eyebrows.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#6506 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 11:21 AM
I have a lot where I randomly kill the game’s own townies and replace them with my own.
Minus: the House is haunted as hell even if their gravestone is on the graveyard
Because it’s townies. Even when their gravestone is moved they’ll continue haunting the place where they died.

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#6507 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
I have a lot where I randomly kill the game’s own townies and replace them with my own.
Minus: the House is haunted as hell even if their gravestone is on the graveyard
Because it’s townies. Even when their gravestone is moved they’ll continue haunting the place where they died.

Yesterday I built a lot for the same purpose XD it's a hunted manor full of tombstones and urns.
Forum Resident
#6508 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
Yesterday I built a lot for the same purpose XD it's a hunted manor full of tombstones and urns.

At my game is it my photoshoot place as I take photoshoots with my townies c’:

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#6509 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 2:00 AM
A post from a new desktop, that works right so far and has beautiful big high-resolution monitors and a monster GPU, perfect for Simming...

I should be almost back!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Link Ninja
#6510 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 2:08 AM
^Yessssssss I'm so stoked to see what you'll be building next!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#6511 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
^Yessssssss I'm so stoked to see what you'll be building next!

Haha, I've been keeping a list so I don't forget ideas just because I haven't been able to actually do anything with them for almost a year!

Now the real trick will be actually finding the time to work on them... a full time job, near-full-time grad school courseload, and a 400-mile weekly commute don't exactly leave a lot of free time!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#6512 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 6:39 AM
I just realized that I haven't touched Sims in about a week.
well, time to rectify that.
Also have 13 hoods in my game even thought I only play with two.
the six originals hoods which I haven't removed, 4 for my two siblings, a mega hood and my two hoods.
I don't want to delete my siblings hoods out of respect
Mad Poster
#6513 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 7:35 AM
I can't wait for my new video card to get here. My game looked spectacular with all the bells and whistles in it with the old one before it died.

With even more memory in the new card, I think it's going to blow me away playing it when I finally get back into it.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Theorist
#6514 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:00 PM
Browsing around and noticed something eerie about this download. (:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=95517

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#6515 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 11:04 PM
You know, after checking out the modding scene for other games, I'm really quite glad that MTS has some sort of quality control going on.

Mad Poster
#6516 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:46 PM
It's a shame EA didn't add laundry items in the Kitchen & Bathroom SP. It would've been perfect and fitting for it! Oh well! At least we have CC for that!
Mad Poster
#6517 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 1:45 AM
Said memory card arrived today. Installed it and it works like a dream! I'm now happily reunited with my beloved pixels once again. Now if I can make them behave, it'll be a great game!

Plus I've got lots of stuff to now put into the game. Sorry, downloads folder! (not really..)

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Theorist
#6518 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:15 AM
Every time I feel like reinstalling and playing I have to go through this whole bunch of remembering how to do this how to do that, what to download to get it functional.

I feel like a NOOB.
However, it's so fun to see people still creating for the game and how far we've come since 2004.
I love the fact that my laptop can handle the UC and tons of CC.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#6519 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:12 PM
HMMM, for some odd reason my downloads folder is now at 2.71 GB.

I wonder how that could've happened! Wasn't me, that's for sure.

Anyone else have this strange issue where their downloads folder suddenly gets larger?!
Mad Poster
#6520 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 7:23 PM
This is the sort of thing that almost embarrasses me to say, but I think it might be fun to make a music video in the Sims 2.

Mad Poster
#6521 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 7:25 PM
@Bulbizarre - Nothing to be embarrassed about! There are quite a number of official TS2 music videos on YouTube that serve as EP trailers of sorts. They're so cool!
Mad Poster
#6522 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:32 AM
Quote:
MMM, for some odd reason my downloads folder is now at 2.71 GB.

Anyone else have this strange issue where their downloads folder suddenly gets larger?! "

I tell you, it's just mind bending when you turn on your computer and the game download folder increases two-fold every time you go online...it's just a conspiracy, I think! I think the game is attracting all those new files...and you're just its' unwitting helper.

Inventor
#6523 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukk
HMMM, for some odd reason my downloads folder is now at 2.71 GB.

Anyone else have this strange issue where their downloads folder suddenly gets larger?!

Sounds like it's been raiding the fridge a little too much while you're not watching and gained those extra pounds.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6524 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
Browsing around and noticed something eerie about this download. (:

Now the dilemma- do I download it and not click the thanks button, or do I just not download it? I don't want to make it 667!

Quote: Originally posted by Nukk

Yes, and it seems to be directly proportional to the length of my visits to MTS. I wonder why?
Mad Poster
#6525 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:06 AM
My downloads folder tends to get larger after looking at this thread, specifically. Must be a really weird browser issue.

Page 261 of 511