Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 1:54 PM Last edited by dangmal : 21st Nov 2012 at 3:13 PM.
all changed now! but quick question for future rounds - can we use other sims/characters in the background of the third pics?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:25 PM
Default Hero Returns.
So, here is Zara Ellington. She was born in-game in Sunset Valley and at 18 moved to Starlit Shores with her twin sister to pursue an acting career. At the young age of 19, Zara landed her biggest role yet - the lead role of Shadowstar in the brand new, upcoming movie, Hero Returns.

Hero Returns is set in a huge city full of hunger, crime and death. It is about a young girl who, at 18, discovers she has superpowers. As she goes about mastering these superpowers, she learns that the current mess of the city is infact a government secrect plan. A plan to wipe them out. She now knows how she can use her powers.
But, after all of the media and the leaders manipulating and brainwashing the public into thinking she is the cause of the problem, can she come back and take them down single handedly? Will she help to gain the public trust? Or will vengence take over causing her to wipe out the city, and the government, in one blow?
Screenshots
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 7:09 PM Last edited by Elexis : 21st Nov 2012 at 7:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dangmal
all changed now! but quick question for future rounds - can we use other sims/characters in the background of the third pics?

Yes, the scenery of the 3rd picture is completely up to you. Just remember - we need the Sim you are entering with in full height

Dangmal, Tamlyn and Joe213 - your entries are now linked to the main post Only 5 spots are left!

Also, Joe213 please tell me which picture - 3rd or 4th you would like to be judged. You have one picture too much right now, so I will notify the judges which picture they will need to judge

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 9:28 PM

Alexandra Peterson, 23 years old
She was one of thousands of teenage girls from the big city. In high school everyone considered her as ugly, what was leading her to a lot of anger and sadness. One day, while working in the Cafe , she accidentaly met a talent scout, who opened her a door to the great fame.

Sigrida
In Hero Returns the girl named Sigrida is chosen to replace her lost brother - a hero of the on-going war, just to raise the army's morale. For some time everything was going better than possible, but everything changed dramatically, when the real hero returned, sided with the enemy. Will Sigrida and her army of confused soldiers win the battle with the true, but insane hero?
[B]

As the actress admits, playing a girl who is pretending to be male was very difficult.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 9:33 PM
Thera, your entry is now linked in the main post

Guys, we are getting close to our contestant limit - only 4 spots are left!

Also, wizkid770 due to no reply, your entry is linked as it is, please do not edit it now

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:04 PM Last edited by megan_perry106 : 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:24 AM. Reason: Needed bigger pictures
Default A Hero Returns

I tried my to resize the pictures to the needed size . i hope they are ok now. sorry for not updating sooner. i didnt check it until now.

Danner Levie Age:25

Danner Levie Grew up in the city of BridgePort living with his mother and grandmother. His father had died when he was young. Danner's father had always been into movies and acting, so after he died, Danner decided he would be an actor. Some of his favorite movies include: Avatar, The Star Wars Movies, and Tron (the orignal). He is also really interested in Sci-Fi.

The Movie Danner will be starring in is A Hero Returns. In it he will be playing the character Xander Zaroff, a Solider from the planet Zurilliam. He is 125 years old, but physically he is about 25. After being on the winning side of a recent Galatic battle, he returns home to find that an unknown group has destroyed most of Zurilliam. He teams up with the other returnees and the few refugees that had avoided destruction to find and kill the leader.

Test Subject
#82 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Boydy : 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:25 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
25 year old Chris Taylor is an actor, born in Newcastle, England. Chris got into acting when his talent was spotted at school plays, when Chris was 16 he went to Hollywood to become an actor. Chris has since starred in 12 major films.

In his next acting role, Chris will be playing 30 year old John Harper in the upcoming film 'space wars', set in 2030 John gets conscripted into the World army to fight against an alien invasion of the Earth. John is stationed at the fictional town called 'Appaloosa Plains'. John and his freinds soon end up fighting in the middle of a guerilla war after conventianal means fail. Will John help drive the evil yellow invaders out or will the enemy prevail and take over the whole Earth?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis

Also, Joe213 please tell me which picture - 3rd or 4th you would like to be judged. You have one picture too much right now, so I will notify the judges which picture they will need to judge

Ohh my bad

ummm..... 3rd :P

Check out my vids using some of your downloads...(message me if you don't want it there) www.youtube.com search Joe213Joe213
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:20 PM
megan_perry106, your pictures are very small, especially the first one. The minimum size should be 800x600 pixels, so at least one of the dimensions should meet before I could link your entry. For the first two pics we need to see your Sims face, no need to show the body in them

Boydy, your pictures don't show up. Did you check the image links? You also forgot to state the Sim's age.

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:54 PM Last edited by SimmieGoddie : 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:00 AM.
Default Fantasy World
Fantasy World
[Sorry if I mess up - I've never done this before! (:]
This is Aphrodite Oaklings. Growing up, she would always follow her mother around to photo-shoots - by the time she turned a young adult, she already knew what she wanted to be. A star. She wanted to bask in the limelight - at times, she acted nothing less than a diva. Fortunately, however, she had the power to back up her claims - after all, she was a young and charismatic natural born performer. She is 25 years old.

When her manager came to her with the script for Fantasy World, she knew this was the role for her. She could remember watching the first version of this movie as a young girl. She had fallen in love with one of the supporting characters, a fairy named Meadow. Meadow was a character full of spunk and extremely eccentric. Halfway through the movie, she interacts with the main characters and becomes allies with them against the Evils. At the end of the movie, she sacrifices herself for her allies.

Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:27 PM Last edited by liujiaxie : 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:28 AM.
Cailin Maher, age twenty, is of Irish descent and was born into a very close-knit family. Cailin grew up in rural Ireland and knew how to plant, grow, and sow vegetables before she was eight. When she entered secondary school, Cailin took an interest to the school’s stage in the auditorium. Instantly, she became immersed in the hobby of acting and auditioned for several school shows. Soon, she was making her way to small town stardom with all her lead roles. When it was her last year at secondary school, before college, Cailin was greeted with a plethora of talent agents at her very last performance. Smitten with her acting skill and her physical design, the talent agents booked her to be in various movies once she graduated.

Fantasy World

Cailin Maher plays Breanna O’Hare, a young girl who mistakes an ancient book of hymns for her book report book. Once home, Breanna opens the book and is instantly transported to a fantasy world where survival is of the fittest. When a group of rangers stumble upon the lost girl, they take her in and train her to become a fine ranger. Soon, the fantasy world is on the brink of war and Breanna is the prophesized sacrifice the Imperial Queens need to dominate all races. Determined to break her fantasy fate, Breanna tackles trial after trial to get the book of hymns back and to return to her home life.
Screenshots
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#87 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:52 PM
SimmieGoddie your entry is now linked in the main post Also the judges will judge only 3 pictures, so I assume you want to receive the scores for the creative shot that is taken from closer distance, since the one that's zoomed out doesn't really let us see the Sim's details.

Alright guys - only one spot left! If megan_perry106 and Boydy won't update their entries in the next 24 hours, I will let someone else to fill their spots, since I can't link them as they are now.

EDIT:

Oops, I just noticed that liujiaxie's pictures are also way smaller than the required size. liujiaxie, pleas update your entry with big enough pictures (800x600 pixels or at leas with one of the dimensions big enough), before I could link your entry in the main post.

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
#88 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:06 AM
EDIT:

Oops, I just noticed that liujiaxie's pictures are also way smaller than the required size. liujiaxie, pleas update your entry with big enough pictures (800x600 pixels or at leas with one of the dimensions big enough), before I could link your entry in the main post.

Editing right now~
Test Subject
#89 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:29 AM
EDIT:

They are edited now.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:50 AM
liujiaxie, your entry is now added to the main page

There's still one spot left!

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#91 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:46 AM Last edited by heaven : 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:02 AM.

Christen Locke is a 23 year old woman who has always aspired to become a world famous actress. From an early age, she relished the time she spent watching sims make characters come to life on the silver screen. Her supportive parents moved to Bridgeport when she was 10 to help her pursue this goal. With the boom on the industry, Christen was lucky to land walk on roles in day time TV but never got her big break...until now.

Flaenia Prentus was just your average tavern wench. She served mead and told stories to the local miners who came to quench their thirsts. Until, one day, a wandering bard came to her tavern and listened to her tales. He sat, in awe, of the yarns she spun with the tavern hanging on her every word. He knew that he must appropriate her gift for his own for no other way would he win the favor of the king. A festival was drawing near and all bards were welcome to weave their tales and have a bestowal of gold coins gifted to them. Antus Avidius had no chance to win on his own. At dawn's kiss, he stole Flaenia from her quarters and set off for Senarel, capital city of his kingdom. This is Flaenia's story; a tale of deception, thievery, and love. This is A Bard's Tale.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#92 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:03 AM Last edited by Elexis : 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:37 AM.
We have reached our maximum number of contestants!

We have reached the maximum number of contestants - 30, so no more entries will be accepted at this point!

If Boydy won't update their entry with needed changes in the next 24 hours, I will let someone else to fill this spot. So if you missed your turn to enter, keep an eye on the contest! The Round 1 will end when we will have the changes OR a new entry in case if we don't get the changes in time.

My Simblr - ElexisSims
The other one
#93 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:25 AM Last edited by missroxor : 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:00 PM.
This is not an official entry and does not need to be judged or added to the contestant list. If nobody objects, I was hoping to just play along for fun without having to take up a space

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Instructor
#94 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:00 PM
Oh, wow the spots filled up quickly. Just three days ago there were 15 spots left and I thought there would be plenty of time xD

and xrebellia, Your sims remind me Miranda & Liara from mass effect.

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:31 PM Last edited by Elexis : 23rd Nov 2012 at 6:36 AM.
Round 1 is now closed!

Boydy updated their entry and this makes all 30 spots filled up! The Round 1 is now closed for scoring.

Scores will be up within 48 -96 hours or so. Keep in mind that judges are humans too, so they will need their time. If there are any delays I will keep you all updated.

Thanks for joining this contest and sorry for those who didn't make their shot this time.
Don't worry, this is not the last contest I will be hosting

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#96 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 6:48 AM
Sorry for the delay guys, the timelines need to be adjusted for the early ending of Round 1, so the Round 2 will be posted tomorrow. The judging may take longer than expected, since some of our judges weren't prepared to judge that soon. Nothing to worry about, you will have plenty of time for the Round 2, so there's no need to hurry

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Field Researcher
#97 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 4:19 AM
I'm so excited for the next round. There is some stiff competition out there! Everyone's done great so far, I love seeing interesting looking sims. :D
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#98 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 8:30 AM
Round 2 is now posted! Check out the main page

I highly recommend that you wait for your Round 1 scores before you start working on your Round 2 entry, the feedback can help you to improve your entry a lot

This round will last for 8 days. It starts at November 24 and ends December 2 and one second to midnight GMT.
The countdown for the round is here .

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Mad Poster
#99 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 12:57 PM Last edited by daniandan : 25th Nov 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: fixing the pictures up
Default Casting Call - Round 2

Here's Allan Jacob
He is 30 and full of energy. Jacob didn't want to be an actor at first, but after flunking medical school, he decided that he would give acting a shot. This was his first audition and he nailed it by getting the lead role in the upcoming film Darker than Night

Lynwood "Timber" Mills
Age - 17
Lynwood was never a vampire from the beginning, but he was bitten by an enraged vampire that had cursed him to stay a vampire forever. Just as he was about to finish school his world was turned upside down when he transformed into the creature of the night, thus becoming the leader of the Dark Night Vampires.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Forum Resident
#100 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 11:56 PM
I was just wondering that since we're allowed a collage for the regular mugshot if we're allowed to use one as an expressive facial in the collage? Such as one neutral frontal and one a bit more expressive?

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply

Page 4 of 12