Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 12:46 AM
House Of Felicity (Forever Home for Forgotten Teenagers)
A plump woman smiles and leads you down a rocky path, through the gates into an old and creepy mansion. Paintings litter the wall as you are put into the lobby, you are a teenager, taken from the poor circumstances of your parents. As a child, you were taken away into foster care... all of the teenagers are considered "Unadoptable" and are rather than sent to homes, they all go to one place until they turn twenty, as City laws require. Funded by a millionaire family of eccentric people, the inside is full of technology and posters, rules are kept simple 1. Do not steal 2. All must be responsible to clean the dining hall after meals, eat neatly, and for taking care of what pets they ask for. 3. Do not leave the premises until directed. That shouldn't be so hard... You think to yourself, but with this lack of rules, everything is controlled chaos as you watch the current inhabitants chase each others down the halls with water guns, you duck as you get your warm welcome to the House of Felicity.

If you would like to join, please fill this character submission out
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname(Optional):
Sexual Orientation(Gay,Straight,Bi):
Ethnic Group:
Want:
Fear:
Strength(s):
Weakness(es):
Room Number(Fifty rooms, each has a bunkbed):
Crush/Date(optional):
Appearance(pictures would be just dandy!):
Bio:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 7:09 PM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:06 PM. Reason: Adding onto bio
First Name: Madeline
Last Name: Jensen
Nickname(Optional): Maddie, Madd
Sexual Orientation(Gay,Straight,Bi): umm what does this mean? i don't get.
Ethnic Group: American
Want: Someone that cares about her
Fear: To be caught doing anything that she isn't supposed to be doing
Strength(s): Hope, Courage, Bravery
Weakness(es): Hot-tempered, Slacker, procrastinator
Room Number(Fifty rooms, each has a bunkbed): 13
Appearance(pictures would be just dandy!): Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Pale
Other: Always has her hair in her face
Bio: Maddie is a troublemaker. She sneaks out of the home at night, and she always slacks off on cleaning. She wants a family, but she knows she will never get one. She says she will always be single, but who knows?
She was born in a small homeless shelter, and she was sent to a small orphanage near there when her mom died a few days afterwards, from poor health. Her dad was dead even before she was born. She hated the orphanage, and wanted nothing more than a family. But nobody wanted her, because she had poor manners and behavior. When she was sent to the house of felicity, she thought that it was the end of the world.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:03 PM
If you would like to join, please fill this character submission out
First Name: James
Last Name: Quarton
Nickname(Optional): Jimmy
Sexual Orientation(Gay,Straight,Bi): Straight
Ethnic Group: Half Scottish/Half Irish
Want: A family that he can call his own
Fear: Heights, Clowns and Confined Spaces
Strength(s): Courage, Strength
Weakness(es): Temper
Room Number(Fifty rooms, each has a bunkbed): 7
Appearance(pictures would be just dandy!): Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light
Bio: Jimmy has always been good with any kind of machinery or computers. He can fix almost anything. All Jimmy wants is a family that can love and care for him and a family that he can call his own.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 7:45 PM
First Name: Katie
Last Name: Doe
Nickname(Optional): Kitten
Sexual Orientation(Gay,Straight,Bi):Experimental
Ethnic Group: Caucasian/Japanese
Want: To survive long enough to see 20.
Fear: Darkness, being lost alone.
Strength(s): Have a knack for artistic things, drawing and poetry mostly.
Weakness(es): Quick to tell someone off.
Room Number(Fifty rooms, each has a bunkbed): 34
Crush/Date(optional):
Appearance(pictures would be just dandy!): Small in stature, short bob black hair, hazel green eyes, scar on left cheek shaped almost like a question mark. (will draw something up and try to post it for a pic )
Bio: Was found on the steps of a police precinct when I was a toddler. No note, no name. Since then I have been bounced from home to home because of my quick tongue and short temper. The scar on my cheek came from fighting back when my last foster father turned out to not be very nice. No one ever bothered to give me a better last name than Doe, so I decided to keep it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 12:28 AM
First Name:Lillian
Last Name:Beals
Nickname(Optional):Lilli, Lil
Sexual Orientation(Gay,Straight,Bi):Gay
Ethnic Group:Biracial
Want:To live the perfect life
Fear:Being sent back to my previous foster mother
Strength(s):caring,funny,brave, curious
Weakness(es):short tempered, moody, impulsive, curious
Room Number(Fifty rooms, each has a bunkbed):7
Crush/Date(optional):
Appearance(pictures would be just dandy!):Chubby, long black hair,tan skin, big brown eyes
Bio: Found bloody and lost in a park as a baby with a note that said "Whoever finds Lillian,please take good care of her because i can't. Not with him around" never been able to keep a home because her temper and impulsiveness.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:09 PM
first name: Brooklynn
last name: Holmes
nickname: lynn brook
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Ethnic Group: half American and half Russian
Want: to be able to start her own family
Fear: unable to have children
Strengths: Poetic , Singing , Story-making
Weakness: Math , Science , Social Studies
room # : 4
Appearance: dirty blond shoulder-length hair with bright hazel eyes with light Freckles
Bio:Lynn's mother died in child birth and her father ran off when he found out about her. her mum was 16. her grandparents refused to accept her.she had no aunts and uncles or great aunts or uncles (alive that is)
so she was sent to a orphanage an hour away. no one liked her because she was too hard to teach . so she lives there until she was 16 and sent to the house of felicity she had a bad feeling that nobody would like her .