Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
Default disapearing installer
first let me say your installer is the best sims 2 tool I've found bar none. It has been a huge help in not only organizing but understanding how the download folder works and how to make the game run better. That being said, HELP!!!!! my installer disappeared after several failed attempts to load the download directory. It would start I would choose downloads and it would begin to load and then freeze up about mid way through the loading process. I finally found an error message that said (atually I'm not sure what it said but when I cleared it , it was like there was one of the little secondary move file boxes from windows where I had been moving files around and it had stuck or something. anyway..... when I clicked on move file the little box vanished and so did my installer, from the start menu and everything. I'm not sure if this is helpful but I'm oblviously a computer idiot and any advice you could give would be helpful thank you in advance and even if all 19000 downloads are lost I'll still say yours is the best tool available. I'll be sick but I'll still agree.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
please ignor this if it does actually post I have found said missing installer stupid realized as I was typing that i had probably moved the whole thing to the recolor file and yep there it was so thanks anyway hope I didn't clog up your forum.upallnite
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: Answered