Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BG Female Tuxedo for Teens

by sweetdevil Posted 5th Sep 2018 at 8:55 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2018 at 1:45 PM by sweetdevil : Added pose credits

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 11:00 PM
It looks great, I love it!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:10 AM
I saw these on your tumblr and totally adored them! Great to see them here too!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:44 PM
@GrijzePilion - Thank you, hope you get some use out of it if you play teens (I know you were looking for more androgynous clothing)

@Lyralei - Thank you! :lovestruc

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 9:44 PM
Dear Ms. Devil,

Thank you for this. Janet's always encouraging me to girl up, but there are occasions -- especially if my classmates will be attending -- where I just feel better with something on my legs, you know?

Best,
Ronnie.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Dear Ms. Devil,

Thank you for this. Janet's always encouraging me to girl up, but there are occasions -- especially if my classmates will be attending -- where I just feel better with something on my legs, you know?

Best,
Ronnie.

That is completely understandable, and I'm glad I was able to be of help!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 6:24 PM
Looks great. Will this work as maternity wear?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 5:27 PM
You have no idea how long I'd been looking for this, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 10:37 AM
Wow, you seem to have had same things in mind as I but you actually went and did something about it! Thanks for this one too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 1:59 PM
OMG, I love you for this!!! Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th May 2019 at 4:39 PM
Just what I'd been looking for, and for teens too! I have just the sim in mind for this, Thanks.