Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#451 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 12:08 PM Last edited by PrincessDenicia : 22nd Jan 2018 at 4:03 AM.
Default I'm back to sims 3 again
Im getting back into the sims 3 again i've been play with a girl named I forgot her first name but her last name is Goldmoon here she is ☟
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#452 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Farrah is one of my favourite female sims.

Now she's one of my favorite, too! She is beautiful and looks very realistic, for a sim.
Field Researcher
#453 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:07 PM
Felt productive so I made some sims today ^o^

????(I can't think of a name)

Taylor

Tessa
Scholar
#454 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:51 PM
Random girls from random town...

Mad Poster
#455 Old 14th May 2017 at 6:55 PM

"You wanna know how I got these fuckin' scars?"
Amber's custome last Halloween. It's her 29th birthday today, by the way.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#456 Old 23rd May 2017 at 12:50 PM
Scholar
#457 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:38 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 14th Jul 2017 at 9:52 AM.
I haven't named her yet. Technically she is only a Townie, but I have a feeling someone will romance and impregnate her eventually. I like how she turned out to much to waste.

Guess I need to fix this pic, because somebody is direct linking my photos? NOT COOL. I don't like having to fix shit. If you like the pic and want to post it somewhere else PLEASE click on it and download it to your own computer. I'm not anal about people showing my sims, but hotlinking it just breaks my stuff and then you don't get it either. Thanks.

I take it back. The problem is Photobucket....seems they are now trying to charge for hosting. Guess it is time to move all my photos to my Tumblr.....this area of MTS seems dead lately anyway. sad.

Made a tiny pic account to try and fix some of this stuff. I really hate Photobucket.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#458 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 5:14 PM
Gina

Lab Assistant
#459 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:10 AM

My fairy in my commune challenge. With fairies I always like to give myself a "color" they are based off of. Kerry is orange/amber.

Kerry and her so Lester.
CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS LARGER
happy simming
Mad Poster
#460 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:28 PM
I haven't posted anything in a while, but here is Alexandria. A sim I made to play in Setra , I just got...(been playing for a few hours now )
She is just adorable.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Tartan McBadgerface
#461 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 6:00 PM
So many gorgeous sims I think my favourite recent ones here are Gina and Alexandria <3

This is Hana. She's a TS3 remake of one of my current TS4 sims
Scholar
#462 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 8:13 PM
Sarah
Lab Assistant
#463 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel

I know this is ages and ages later, and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but where can I find the lace bra/top Estrel's wearing?

By the way, I love Estrel's gloomy/indifferent expression!
Mad Poster
#464 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:54 AM

This is Lorelei Gallagher.
Except she's not! This is actually Emily Moya, a near-identical clone with a different haircut, a different taste in fashion, and a radically different date of birth (2195 instead of 1987).
So she's a future resident, but I turned her into a contemporary hipster to test out the new ambient occlusion model I've been experimenting with.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#465 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:31 PM
It is just a university gal completely changed, but I remember her being vegetarian.
Screenshots
Tartan McBadgerface
#466 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 11:55 PM
I love Emily's overall look

Farrah in clothing that isn't 80s or tiny.
Lab Assistant
#467 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:56 PM

My sim version of Harley Quinn. I'm not very good at making sims as much as the others above O.o plus I don't have any CC, but i'm hoping to convince my dad to let me download CC, so I may have "prettier" sims in the future. (pretty in quotations because pretty is relative) Also she is in a DIAYG save so SHE HAS SO MUCH MAKEUP
Click to see it bigger...

My Amazon Queen!
Test Subject
#468 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 10:23 PM
Liana and Sophia.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#469 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:08 AM
Stella Grimm, one of my first sims that I'm now working on revamping.
Before (left) and After (right)
Test Subject
#470 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 11:47 AM
I think I like creating sims more than actually playing. This is Emily Blunt[IMG][/IMG]
Instructor
#471 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 7:40 AM

Tilly Tally - A Court Jester

Bettina Boatman (nee Bennett) Bumped off by an agitated Llama.
c1490's

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Field Researcher
#472 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:32 AM
Default Katherine Polanski
Screenshots
Scholar
#473 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 5:03 PM
New townies for my game

Eleanor Wade

Jane Irvin

Taya Lacey

Field Researcher
#474 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:20 PM
@nemiga, do you want to give me the link to the last hair please?
Field Researcher
#475 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 8:06 AM
Default Initialy this supposed to be a makeover,but I forgot to take pic of her before.
I promised myself to aim for realism in every single sim I touch up,but sometimes I just can't resist molding dolly faces,huge glossy orbs,tiny lips,squished round faces as such. :D
Screenshots
Page 19 of 25