Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:11 AM Last edited by Claeric : 30th Dec 2009 at 4:16 AM.
Default What about a world would cause it to crash when tested? :\
Could too many spawners do it? Too many trees? The only things I've added since my last test were trees and spawners. And I did add a lot of spawners.

But when the game loads, the neighborhood stop loadings just before..."The first pole on the fence" on the loading image. And then after a while the game just crashes.

I loaded a backup which worked(the latest backup didnt, had to go back another...) and when I saved that one after re-adding lots, it didnt work. I removed lots, it didnt work. I tried re-saving it to a new folder, it didn't work. I have no idea what to do, this is ruining everything I've done.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:00 AM
i don't know if there is a spawner limit that exists in the game and not in CAW but i'm sure that trees wouldn't do it considering that they're just one object in the game, try removing some of the spawners.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:10 AM
It's not the spawners. It doesn't work now, each time I save it, it seems. Well, the working backup worked after saving and changing some things...but I don't feel like saving and testing every 5 minutes.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 11:33 AM
:\ maybe it didn't save right, maybe there are some other things going wrong "we can rebuild it, we have the technology."
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 7:20 PM
ugh i have this issue to,
At first i thought that it was my roads wernt properly connected..then i fixed that and still >_<
its irritating because Edit in Game works...but not actually Playing in Game