Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 5:19 PM Last edited by Florentzina : 19th Sep 2017 at 6:30 PM.
Default WCIF - Teen Career jobs similare to adult career "HouseSim" by Caco?
I use this career for two purposes:
1) To stop sim getting wants to get a job (and do NOT want the hack that remove the want).
2) For sims who are self-employed, business owners, staying home (use stay-at-home parent career for females) or for sims I simply have not decided to what to give me or sims I don't want to be in a career and who is not seeking for a job.

They won't get paid and won't have to go to work except for Fridays for a few hours and only earn 1.K weekly if they reach the top the of the career (which I cheat to for my high status sims who do not work). I know Simbolical has a school program that stop them from going to school, but it does not help regarding the teen wants.

I've been searching trough the entire career downloads on this websites and the only closest ones were Self-employed (too much skilling, and days going to work) and After class (such as music or sport activities). So I wondering: Does anybody know any career for teens and elders that does similar to HouseSims (= only need to go there once a week, very little paid)?

My hood is late medieval, so not all of my teens are allowed to work or go to school but still want a career that stop them rolling wants for part time works (without eliminating the want entirely) and gets annoying, especially knowledge sims who rolls these wants. Even you give them more want slots with a cheat, their walls keep fills up with this want.

Otherwise, a teen career that is after-school but not an actual activity but a program that help with growing up (like finishing school for females to practice house work and boarding school or military-training for males) would also do the job. Have this one: LINK by lientebollemeis and music/sport activities by same person.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 7:00 PM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 20th Sep 2017 at 9:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Florentzina
I use this career for two purposes:
1) To stop sim getting wants to get a job (and do NOT want the hack that remove the want).
2) For sims who are self-employed, business owners, staying home (use stay-at-home parent career for females) or for sims I simply have not decided to what to give me or sims I don't want to be in a career and who is not seeking for a job.

They won't get paid and won't have to go to work except for Fridays for a few hours and only earn 1.K weekly if they reach the top the of the career (which I cheat to for my high status sims who do not work). I know Simbolical has a school program that stop them from going to school, but it does not help regarding the teen wants.

I've been searching trough the entire career downloads on this websites and the only closest ones were Self-employed (too much skilling, and days going to work) and After class (such as music or sport activities). So I wondering: Does anybody know any career for teens and elders that does similar to HouseSims (= only need to go there once a week, very little paid)?

My hood is late medieval, so not all of my teens are allowed to work or go to school but still want a career that stop them rolling wants for part time works (without eliminating the want entirely) and gets annoying, especially knowledge sims who rolls these wants. Even you give them more want slots with a cheat, their walls keep fills up with this want.

Otherwise, a teen career that is after-school but not an actual activity but a program that help with growing up (like finishing school for females to practice house work and boarding school or military-training for males) would also do the job. Have this one: LINK by lientebollemeis and music/sport activities by same person.

I understand the annoyance of teens wanting a job but as a player you don't want them to have a job.
I'd love to make a career like that though.
Maybe a career for teens that says "Hang out with Friends" and lose money instead of earning (as they have to pay for drinks and so on).
I just don't know something medieval except maybe indeed being in finishing school (girls) and military training (boys). Or going out for groceries and other errands.

Edit:
@Florentzina
This might already be one to do the trick. I don't know if you'd think it sounds very medieval, but I think it can be.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=560810

Edit2:
Also these might have something medieval:
Ranger's apprentice: http://bit.ly/18S60m2
Werewulf hunter: http://bit.ly/19y6ADt
Treasure hunter: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/20...ure-hunter.html

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)