Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2017 at 2:52 PM
Default Medical Accessories
I've looked for rosesims2's crutches accessory using the wayback machine and at the sims2graveyard, and I just cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can get it?

I'm also looking for a leg cast accessory, preferably left leg. I have seen Boblishman's leg cast clothes, but they are for the right leg, and use maxis clothing, which I'd rather not use if there's another option.

Thanks for any help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th May 2017 at 4:18 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2017 at 5:01 PM
Thank you, I must have used a capture from a different date
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
I've looked for rosesims2's crutches accessory using the wayback machine and at the sims2graveyard, and I just cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can get it?

I'm also looking for a leg cast accessory, preferably left leg. I have seen Boblishman's leg cast clothes, but they are for the right leg, and use maxis clothing, which I'd rather not use if there's another option.

Thanks for any help

I'm not sure if you're still looking for this stuff. But there is a person on Modthesims who created leg and arm casts. I hope this helps. http://modthesims.info/d/127022
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 4:44 PM
Thanks for the help, and I'm not trying to be rude at all, but in the text you have quoted, I mentioned Boblishman's leg casts and said I'd rather not use them. Still appreciate the thought though.