Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 10:17 PM
Default Anyone willing to decorate and landscape a house?
As anyone who has ever looked at any TS3 house pictures I've posted knows, words cannot express how TERRIBLE I am and decorating and landscaping. With that being said, I have a floor plan I really love, and want the house to be beautiful inside out. I am NOT capable of making it so. I was wondering if I were to send someone the shell of the house, would you be willing to decorate and landscape it for me? It's for personal use only, unless the decorator wants to upload it. I know which room I want to be which, and I want everything in each to coordinate. I don't want the whole interior to be the same color, but for each individual room to have a color scheme. Other than that, the decorator will have 100% free rein, without a word from me. However, me thanking who ever decorates for the a bazillion (no exaggeration) doesn't count, because I will be EXTREMELY grateful.

P.S.- Decorator can also resize the house or certain rooms if they think it's necessary.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 12:55 AM
Hi leo06girl
I suggest posting some pics of the house you want decorated, to see if it inspires someone to help you. You might want to post in the general TS3 forum, which gets a lot more attention.
Theorist
#3 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 9:17 AM
I've got a million buildings that need interior decoration, and have been asking for years for people to help me. I got one lot decorated by a 3rd party in 7 years.
I hope you have better luck than I did.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Hi leo06girl
I suggest posting some pics of the house you want decorated, to see if it inspires someone to help you. You might want to post in the general TS3 forum, which gets a lot more attention.

That's a good idea. I will do that when I have time.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 8:41 PM
Depending on the size, I'd be more than willing to try. I'm not very good with REALLY large houses.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 3:30 PM
I'd love to take a gander at it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 4:22 AM
I am willing to give it a shot. I hate building the shells but I love taking them and redoing the inside.
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 4:55 PM
I could perhaps give it a shot. I enjoy decorating large homes and landscaping :3