Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:52 PM
Default SSChan's [Insert Witty Title Here]
Hey ya'll! I figured it's about time I got myself one of these snazzy creative threads - and thus, here were are!
I apologize that the majority of my art happens to be Omerta related in some shape or form... but it's what inspires me currently. Heh. ^^; I'll throw in some of my good older drawings too, perhaps.
Enjoy!
---
A scene from Chapter 5 I sketched out before I took the pictures.
Yes, a swear word... but you'd be cursing too if your arm was shot off by some sort of firearm. :3
Self-explanitory, I'd say.
Christmas Gift for my Best Friend last year. Our characters Becky and Tyler kissing in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 7:40 PM
SSChan, you rock! Not only are you an insanely incredible writer, but you're also an amazingly talented artist. I'm jealous as all hell. I love the Omerta scene-sketch-thing, it's so... them! Heh, he's so cute. And your last picture looks fantastic, what did you use for it? (If that makes any sense at all...)
#3 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 7:44 PM
Gahahahahahah! The look on Evey's face! x3 Plus, armless Sydney is full of win.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:55 AM
Youchies, that arm one looks painful.
Great job, SSChan! They all look great, and really I like that Omerta one. Too awesome.
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 8:39 PM
WOW, I love these!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:08 AM
Wow... been a while since I've looked in here. Whoops! ^^; Anyway, thanks guys for the kind words!

Let me answer Loco's question before I post my newer art. :3 I used Paint Shop Pro 7 (very much outdated, but I love it). It was a whole lotta digital painting and smudging.

---

Man, I haven't drawn this boy in forever. I drew this on the sixth, feeling extremely guilty that I didn't do anything on his birthday - the fifth. I love you, Ty-Ty!

I was looking at the IMDB site for "The Princess and the Frog" and came across a thread that asked what sort of concept art people had come up with. I was thus inspired to draw my own version of Princess Tiana. I love this one. X3

Random one of Ethan when he was a widdle immigrant boy. Poofy shirt... :B

Ummm... I was working on the concepts of how to age a person. Poor Sydney was my test subject. XD

A little bit older, but...

The Cianos, minus Sydney. Done for a character meme a while back.

-Holy Hell!-

Scholar
#7 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:13 AM
Wow amazing!
I so want your drawing skills!
Can't wait to see more drawings.

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#8 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:16 AM
I absolutely adore Immigrant Ethan. God, why is he so cute?!

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 12:24 AM
I love your drawings, SSChan! And yeah, Ethan looks soo cute.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 12:25 AM
Thanks as always, guys!

This piece I've been waiting since January 3rd to post, but couldn't. See, it was my Christmas present to my best friend, but she wouldn't let me give it to her until she was done with mine. ^^; And I couldn't post it anywhere until she saw it.

So! Without further ado!

Christmas Eve, 1929 at the Vintage Classic Hotel.

-Holy Hell!-

Scholar
#11 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 12:38 AM
Wow I love it!

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th May 2008 at 12:22 AM
Heh, haven't posted in a while, have I? Well, in the past week or so, I thought is was a good idea to draw creepy Paolo and Sydney things... cause evil is just fun to draw, I guess.

And on a more lighted-hearted note...

Delaney being all USO-like. Drawn on a bus from Canada... or was it to? Hmmm.

AND! My Sydney doll.

I made her from loose wool. Much stabbing involved. Good anger-management tool. :D

-Holy Hell!-

Mad Poster
#13 Old 30th May 2008 at 1:30 AM
You are a fantastic artist! All of your drawings are so detailed. I love how the facial expressions and body language really display your subjects' personalities.

That doll looks rather painful, though :P.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th May 2008 at 1:58 AM
Thanks, Rabid!

Yeah, that doll was painful from time to time; felting needles are barbed and freaking vicious! Good thing, more often than not, I avoided poking myself. :3

If anyone is interested in the process I used to make the doll... http://www.owning-alpaca.com/needle...-character.html

-Holy Hell!-