Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Set of 25 untuckables for the teen girl

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 6,448 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 454,094 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 5th Aug 2007 at 3:03 AM
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 4:49 AM - Fixing zip
Attention! Please re-download the meshes. They have been updated, and should work with all clothing now.

After hours of trying to get things as close to perfect that I am capable of, I present you with these two new meshes.

Along with the normal, thin mesh, there is also a fat mesh along with it. It's not previewed, but it works just the same.

The shirt texture is of my own making, and yes, I did model it after Fanseelamb's texture, but it isn't the same. The same with the pant textures, as in they are all Maxis with some tweaking by me.

The designs on some of the shirts come from Threadless.

You can use the shirt texture if you wish for your own creations. All I ask is that you credit and link back to this post. A little note here on in a PM would be wonderful so I can see what you've created. You may also upload with your sims to any free site, but not the exchange.

Recolors are welcomed and encouraged! You may upload the mesh with your recolors, but please, still link back here. And also, please no uploading to paysites or The Exchange.

I hope you enjoy, and again, please do not upload to the exchange or to paysites. Both are evil.

Additional Credits:
Fanseelamb: For starting the whole Untucked trend.
Everyone who's ever made a meshing tutorial. You've all been helpful.

Polygon Counts:
Top: 1202, 768
Bottom: 778, 550