Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 10:35 PM Last edited by linna2008 : 7th Jan 2019 at 12:53 AM.
Default WCIF Middle Eastern(?) Style clothes? (The Arcana)
Hello everyone! I'm trying to recreate the characters from The Arcana in my sims 4, but my game is lacking clothes that may fit their style.

Here are some ref pics~ (click!!)
Asra:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits
I'll probably also need something like this hair

Nadia:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits

Portia:
Main Outfit

And then there's Julian and Muriel that have a different style of clothing (I think I may have to make do with what I already have for these two;

Julian:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits

Muriel:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits

Sorry for my English!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linna2008
Hello everyone! I'm trying to recreate the characters from The Arcana in my sims 4, but my game is lacking clothes that may fit their style.

Here are some ref pics~ (click!!)
Asra:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits
I'll probably also need something like this hair

Nadia:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits

Portia:
Main Outfit

And then there's Julian and Muriel that have a different style of clothing (I think I may have to make do with what I already have for these two;

Julian:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits

Muriel:
Main Outfit
Other Outfits

Might find something you like here

Or maybe here

I found these by using the search "Sims 4 Anime fantasy clothing" and "Sims 4 Anime fantasy clothing men" So you could try that?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Might find something you like here

Or maybe here

I found these by using the search "Sims 4 Anime fantasy clothing" and "Sims 4 Anime fantasy clothing men" So you could try that?

Also tried pulling "Sims 4 middle eastern cc" and found this page here . Even though I put Sims 4 in the query it doesn't always pulls up just sims 4 stuff. So be careful to read everything before you decide to download anything.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Also tried pulling "Sims 4 middle eastern cc" and found this page here . Even though I put Sims 4 in the query it doesn't always pulls up just sims 4 stuff. So be careful to read everything before you decide to download anything.
I found a lot of Arcana outfits, just nothing for Sims 4.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 1:33 AM
I'll search for those keywords!! Thanks~

Sorry for my English!