Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:00 PM
Default What happened to Judie (ALL ABOUT STYLE)?
I noticed her site is down, and I've been downloading her clothes since sims 2 . If anyone knows a way to access the downloads still please help.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincyjuc89
I noticed her site is down, and I've been downloading her clothes since sims 2 . If anyone knows a way to access the downloads still please help.

You could still access the site and download most of the files via the Wayback Machine https://web.archive.org/web/2017072...m:80/index.html. Somebody on this site has a signature that has a link of their downloads but I forgot the name of (Is it simchic? I don't know but you can check.). I don't think that it's quite complete yet but it's slowly getting there.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 4:20 PM
From her last update on the site, "I am dealing with Carpal Tunnel and cannot do this kind of work for now." It sounds like her health is worse.

A pity - my Sims 2 sims basically lived in her clothes. (I had a lot of historical neighborhoods.)
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Somebody on this site has a signature that has a link of their downloads but I forgot the name of (Is it simchic? I don't know but you can check.). I don't think that it's quite complete yet but it's slowly getting there.

chicvibe
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=441574
The sims 4 folder > All About Style
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren

chicvibe

Ah I thought that her name went something like that. Thank you.
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG
From her last update on the site, "I am dealing with Carpal Tunnel and cannot do this kind of work for now." It sounds like her health is worse.

A pity - my Sims 2 sims basically lived in her clothes. (I had a lot of historical neighborhoods.)

I'll keep her in my prayers. I hope she gets better soon.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:16 AM
You could still access the site and download most of the files via the Wayback Machine https://web.archive.org/web/2017072...m:80/index.html. Somebody on this site has a signature that has a link of their downloads but I forgot the name of (Is it simchic? I don't know but you can check.). I don't think that it's quite complete yet but it's slowly getting there.

I had tried this but the downloads weren't actually working will try again
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG

so sad! thanks for letting me know hope she rests her hand properly
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:19 AM
Ah I thought that her name went something like that. Thank you.

Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 6:46 PM
Hi everyone! I saw this thread.

I am updating my folders every day, and I think I have All About Style 2 and 3 99.9% complete. That would be, complete with external meshes that may be required. Pictures are in my dropbox folder (which should be mirrored almost completely), but mama's brain does get tired, so between the two currently, I can guarantee you will get everything. TS4 is almost complete - but I took a small break to get some sims2 sites I really wanted to focus on.

If you are a TS2 player, I have added Pronupsims, 2forU (complete with external meshes), SimplyStyling (complete with external links to active/meshes for inactive), and some others. I know that some of these sites are under the perview (mirrored) at Tehsims archive (aka liquidsims) butttttttt, some of the links are dying and the archives are not being managed anymore, per another poster. So, the sites that I can recover completely, I will. Ts3 sites are next on my list, then 4.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 2:33 PM
chicvibe - thank you for sharing your files. I did download AAS from wayback and many of the files were empty/contained nothing.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe

If you are a TS2 player, I have added Pronupsims, 2forU (complete with external meshes), SimplyStyling (complete with external links to active/meshes for inactive), and some others. I know that some of these sites are under the perview (mirrored) at Tehsims archive (aka liquidsims) butttttttt, some of the links are dying and the archives are not being managed anymore, per another poster. So, the sites that I can recover completely, I will. Ts3 sites are next on my list, then 4.

Is it possible that you add ShopSims? It was an old sims 2 website. This is the link.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren

chicvibe

How can I find this folder?
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 9:21 PM