Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Not actually evil.
#101 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 9:38 PM
Here's hoping the community continues to support MTS so we can all enjoy sim goodness for many more years to come. Thanks Delphy, HP, all the mods and staff, for years and years of fun! And creators, you rock!

Delphy
So with this beefier hardware, will the site be able to handle searches in create forums? Last time I checked (long, long ago), those had been disabled because they overtaxed the system. Or was that a software issue, not hardware?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 3:11 AM
Hey! I donated on Monday the 2nd but didn't get my heart
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CyyKosis
Hey! I donated on Monday the 2nd but didn't get my heart

Just PM the transaction ID from your donation and the amount you donated to Delphy, and he'll take care of it.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 10:06 AM
I decided to become a supporter as well. This time there were no redirection problems from PP, and I got the supporter icon instantly. Crossing fingers we'll reach the stretch goal!
Test Subject
#105 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:02 PM
How can I donate if I'm to young for paypal or a credit card?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#106 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:39 PM
5421beth: Unfortunately theres no way to donate if you dont have paypal. But you can just not adblock us. Every ad view helps.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:31 PM
Just made a small donation... how could I not? The generosity of this community is astounding, and truly encouraging. I'm here every single day, and present in chat (if nowhere else) every single day too. I've met some terrific people here, and would hate to lose that connection because the site had to close for lack of funds! (I know that's not the case, I'm just saying...)

Thank you to all of you who put in a contribution, big or small. We stand together here, clearly!
Scholar
#108 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
5421beth: Unfortunately theres no way to donate if you dont have paypal. But you can just not adblock us. Every ad view helps.

I'm ad block free for Mod The Sims...
But I don't want your website to get suspended if I click 100 times on any advertisements...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#109 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:30 AM
Default ^^
Well that sound lovely!!! :3
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 10:31 AM
I just made a donation. It wasn't much (don't judge me, I'm poor) but I do hope I helped.

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr
Test Subject
#111 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 11:52 PM
I donated twice because I wasn't logged in the first time. Ooops. No matter - even though I don't post a lot, this site has helped so much I couldn't not give something. I wish I was able to give more. I did take the AdBlock off the site - I didn't even know I could do that, but I've done that now as well. Just wanted to pop in and say thank you.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 3:33 PM Last edited by Alice-wonder : 12th Jul 2012 at 9:41 PM.
Donation $33,00 USD to S.S. - recipient - Получатель этого платежа: вне пределов США.
e-mail: [email protected]

ModTheSims Donation
Date:
time:
18:19:00 GMT+04:00
Состояние:done
Платеж Web Accept отправлен - payment was sent
(Уникальный идентификатор транcакции - transaction ID - 2SV63092PS7601536)

With love from Russia :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Make SIMs, not war!

Say the Word and will be free,
Say the Word and be like me.

I'm Fata Morgana at Cradle of Darkness, there are my strange lots http://kativip.ucoz.ru/load/fata_morgana_zone/79
Test Subject
#113 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 11:07 PM
My donation was very small, sorry, I'm in a bad moment! But, even if it's few money, it's with all my heart, this site is so great and useful!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#114 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 12:14 PM Last edited by G.O.C. : 14th Jul 2012 at 12:36 PM.
I get a "War Pension" cheque every month. it usually goes on "Pipe Tobacco" but, as I have been Tobacco FREE for 3 months now, (Yay me) I made a small donation to the cause! Keep up the good work everyone!!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Field Researcher
#115 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 5:02 PM
Hey congrats G.O.C.!
Banned
#116 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 8:53 PM
Did it make the 2nd goal? Image on 1st page no longer exists.
Test Subject
#117 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 9:46 PM
Could only donate $2 but it was what was left in my bank account Thank you for having this great site.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 8:09 AM
Ooooo, it looks like we're getting close to the STRETCH GOAL too!

Stretch Goal - $5,868
Current Amount - $5,130

^^^ WOO! Almost there (again lol)

My machinima music series "Had I Known" *four years in the making* will be well underway......as soon as I get a computer that will run TS3 properly! •sigh• But it'll be soon! :)
Alchemist
#119 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 7:10 PM
I wish I could motherlode to donate a few...thousand.
Sadly I'm not allowed by my parents to donate but as soon as I've got a full-time job and my bike-liscence I WILL donate, I swear!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
Original Poster
#120 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 7:07 AM
We are almost there! We only need another $678 to hit the stretch goal!

Thanks to everybody who has donated so far!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
#121 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
We are almost there! We only need another $678 to hit the stretch goal!

Thanks to everybody who has donated so far!

I better tell my mum to sign up Paypal so I can access Paypal. =)
I just connect my bank account with Paypal and donate $10 to MTS. =)

It's not too late to donate.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 12:05 PM
I donated again before I noticed the update that stated the drive was over. Too bad we didn't reach the stretch goal. Oh well. Hopefully the money will be of use anyway.
Page 5 of 5