Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 9:12 PM
Default House Of Night?
So, is anyone here a fan of House Of Night?

I am a biggy fan (:

Much better than that Twilight...

I used to like it, but since discovering HON, I relaised that its badly written, boring and too comerical.

I am happy with it though, as it helped good vamp. books come up.

It's being made into a movie too, I hope the actors are good.

I think her ( I think I know her, who is she?) or her:
Or maybe her: would be a good Zoey.

Aphrodite:
Stevie-Ray: Shes even from Tulsa: or

They would be ideal, in my mind. What about you?

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 9:15 PM
The top one is Michelle Trachtenberg. She's probably most well known for being one of the twins in EuroTrip, but before that she was on "Pete and Pete" on Nickelodeon. (And another show, I think, but I can't remember which one.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by girlgeek19
The top one is Michelle Trachtenberg. She's probably most well known for being one of the twins in EuroTrip, but before that she was on "Pete and Pete" on Nickelodeon. (And another show, I think, but I can't remember which one.)

Oh, yes!

She was in Ice Princess (: Thanks!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:43 AM
Michelle Tranchenberg played a roll in buffy....
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 4:28 AM
I Love House Of Night!!! They Are The Best Books Ever!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 8:44 AM
I love HON <3 i cant wait for the movies to come out!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 5:17 PM
Didn't the first girl in the pictures also play Dawn on Buffy? I personally think a new actress would be great for Zoey,I don't think any actress that I can think of would be good for the character.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 6:05 PM
Are House of Night those books with the vampires who have stuff on their forehead? I read the first one of those on a car trip. It was fairly entertaining, but I recall not being too impressed. The whole concept seemed fanfiction-ish in nature to me. The main character is sixteen, misunderstood, and has a cool name. She's a vampire, and she goes to a special vampire school, and they have stuff on their foreheads! She is also special!

There's nothing wrong with escapist that's-so-cool books, but I would hardly call it the greatest books ever. Vampirism is an interesting concept, and I'd love to read something well-written that treated it like an actual problem instead of going the Mary Sue route.

One S, two As.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 7:50 PM
I think the books have a mildly interesting storyline, but I have to agree with unalisaa, the main character really has a major Mary Sue problem going on. Besides, the writing style is really awful. Real teenagers don't talk like that.

Yet I've read all the books, 'cause I'm a nerd like that, I don't want to leave series unfinished. I'm not sure, though, how long I'll be able to continue reading, before my head explodes. Perhaps when I encounter the word "bullpoopie" yet again.

But I have to agree, HON series are better than Twilight. If not for other reason, it doesn't have sparkling vamps in it.
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 6:39 PM
I've just finished Awakened, and I'm a bit disapointed of how the whole things develops. The first books are great, and I think the rest are worth reading, but doesn't quite live up to my expentations. I can't see how they can make 12 books.
And I just keep forgetting they're vampires XD.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:34 PM
I used to but the series has gone on too long for me :/ and I've read waaaay too many vampire school books so it's not exactly original

Aw, the poor puddy tat! He fall down and go... BOOM!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st May 2011 at 5:22 PM
Sadly, movies to me are just a way to mess up the books. I like that they're making a movie, but the movies can never stay to the storyline. Why is that?
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2011 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedSneakers
I've just finished Awakened, and I'm a bit disapointed of how the whole things develops. The first books are great, and I think the rest are worth reading, but doesn't quite live up to my expentations. I can't see how they can make 12 books.
And I just keep forgetting they're vampires XD.

Same here Why is it sp hard to remember that these people are vampires. Hey, does anyone out there have an affinity?