Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:10 AM
Default Missing download stats for some days
Hi All,

Some of you have noticed missing download stats since the 31st July. Unfortunately, due to the database server going down on that day, the table that stores the download stats stopped accepting new rows, and due to PC issues I was only able to check the site and the database properly today.

Thus, the following days have no download stats: 31st July 2008, 1st August 2008.

The following day has download stats after noon CET (11am GMT): 2nd August 2008.

Apologies for the loss of stats but it should start recording ok from now on.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
10 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:16 AM
Thanks for telling us and fixing it, i had no idea that the stats had stopped temporarily. But one question, how come sometimes when i click to see who has added me or one of my creations to their favourites list it says something about it not being able to retrieve it. Thanks,
DD

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:31 PM
Default Stats
Thanks delphy for the info. I was wondering why my graph only said i had 14 DL's in one day. I thought that was a little weird?

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 1:07 PM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 2nd Aug 2008 at 1:12 PM. Reason: Added more junk
Hey! Thanks for the updates, And the problem fixing-ness

Another question, I've go screenys too -Its additive, Ok, On my scorecard, It says 21 People have added me as a "fave" Creator, Please See this Nice Pic So I click to see who they are, Because I'm nosy Like that And it says I have only 19, Please See another pretty pic..
Its been like this for awhile, And the number has increased twice (19 - 20 - 21) Is it a small error or is this happening to around everyone?

Thanks for listening to my winding Whining Delphy!

EDIT: (This is for most General Staff, I doubt its a 'biggie')

Can I ask for my Tutorial to be moved to the correct section? As so that it shows up on my profile? As I'm about to upload another, And they have been told to be helpful to Paint.NET users; (I also got a few nice PMs from some Members ) -The link is in my siggy
Thanks Again!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:59 PM Last edited by BrEaKsYsTeM : 2nd Aug 2008 at 8:02 PM. Reason: Accidental HTML use.
Thanks for always keeping us posted Delphy! =D
That explains alot. I had deleted my favorites to start over because I'd got new packs, but I couldn't retrace the downloads. Oh! I just got Holiday Edition just right now. Sweet!

Thanks for keeping us notify Delphy!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 8:33 PM
Glad to hear it wasn't just all in my head - I was quite puzzled there for a while, when I realised my total number of downloads had increased even though the little graphs claimed nobody had downloaded anything. Thanks for clearing it up!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 9:01 PM
Delphy once again thanks for being there for us members, we may at time get on your "LAST NERVE." about issues, but then what else do we have to do. Here have a nice glass of wine on the house. lol Thanks for your help and time.
The One and Only
#8 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 7:33 AM
*steals the wine and drinks it*

*runs away and hides for months and months and months again*
#9 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:05 PM
huh... yeah, I'm sure that you did a great job! (even though I don't fully understand what's happening

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 6:38 PM
Been while since i've been here