Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 2:57 PM
Default MTS2 Cafepress Store
Hi All,

I've added some items to the MTS2 Cafepress store - mostly tshirts etc and coffee mugs and mousepads, since people wanted them.

You can access it through the MTS2 Store link in the navbar at the top. If you have any other suggestions for items that would be popular or different logos etc let me know.

The URL for those who want to bookmark it is http://www.modthesims2.com/donate.php?do=cafepress

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:12 PM
These are really nice! Thanks, I'll have 2 see if my parents will let me get one.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:47 PM
Nice. I'll look over this more thoroughly later - I've been wanting a new mousemat for a while now...

Which is True?
The Mask you're Facing,
or the Face I'm Masking?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:20 PM
As soooonn as I am able to, I will be getting the pink raglan tee. I love it Delphy. Great choices.

Live each day like it's your last!

Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:48 PM
Ooooo! I want one! All of the choices...What to pick, what to pick
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 6:38 PM
Wow! Those are all wonderful! I especially like the coffee mugs and the mouse pad! Thanks a lot, Delphy!
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:27 PM
I don't use a mousepad... But a MTS2 mousepad will be soo nice, And the coffee mugs look rally nice...
I wish I had a credit card
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:52 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!

BRING THE LLAMA BACK TO MTS2
Mod Your Llama 2
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 9:58 PM
Wow those look really nice, if I had any money at the moment I would buy a Mousepad :D.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 10:01 PM
I think the store is awesome, I'm getting a blue baseball jersey.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Part-time Hermit
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 10:13 PM
Oh man, I see some major online shopping in my near future
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 10:42 PM
I think that my husband is going to shoot me one of these days....oh well it'll give me at least 2 weeks to live 'til I get my package with MTS2 goodies....

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:04 AM
Ohh I want the mousepad for my workdesk.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:44 AM
This is cool. :lovestruc
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:46 AM
Yes you order the sticker thru the store link its just seperate fromt he cafepress link.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:51 AM
MTS2 is starting to remind me of Neopets... Suddenly there's all this merchandising! I'm not saying it's bad or anything!

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 6:19 AM
Delphy - this is fantastic! Thank you! Just a quick Q: Are the prices in US currency? Can you purchase from anywhere in the world?
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 7:17 AM
Flor001, yes prices are in US$ and you can purchase from anywhere in the world - just need a credit card.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nengi65
Flor001, yes prices are in US$ and you can purchase from anywhere in the world - just need a credit card.

Thank you
Scholar
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 10:28 AM
Nice! ^.^ Shame that I already spent too much ^.^ You should do is have MTS2 Animal only where Others would get the doll of this famous place! :P

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Iridescence
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:28 PM
I've been wanting MTS2 merchandise for months... just waiting on the next paycheck.

Was very happy to see mousepads and coffee mugs, as I have no current mousepad and I am always having a coffee while in chat!

*huggles whoever decided to go ahead and give it a go*

Meh.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:05 PM
Yay! I need a new mousemat! Thankies Delphy!

Morgan
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 5:17 PM
Lets see, the shirt is $20 and convert to Malaysian Ringgit would be... RM90 something?
Why my country is so poor... Huhu~

Sorry for not be able to buy it. I really liked the design.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:55 AM
I wasn't going to ask, but I really wanted a t-shirt, I live in them in the summer time... Thanks!

Dance all day
Instructor
#25 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 7:28 PM
cool i like one of it's
sorry for my english

Unauthorized incoming post!
Page 1 of 2