Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 1:20 PM Last edited by Delphy : 1st Apr 2009 at 1:25 PM.
Default New MTS2 survey - we want to hear your thoughts!
Hi All,

With the Sims 3 only months away and the site gearing up for it, the time has come again to hear your thoughts on all things.

To that end, some of you may have noticed a survey popup. These ask important questions about the site, and the game in general, and we'd like you to all take the time to read them and answer them as truthfully as possible! The answers are recorded in a database and I will use the information (in total confidence!) to look at where things are, as well as to see which of you answered "What?". You know who you are.

Regards,
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
23 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 1:54 PM
oh... woops! I was just fooling around and wasn't thinking them as important :p
Anyway is everyone all geared-up for The Conficker virus?

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
Anyway is everyone all geared-up for The Conficker virus?

it isnt a virus, its a worm-virus (dont take it personally, i just felt making a post here- my first one by the way)

THE DOOMINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 2:59 PM
ok so why am I getting spamed with stuff a but loolipops or some thang?

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:05 PM
whazzza conficker virus? *yawn* just woke up.

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:15 PM
Yeah I was getting pop-ups but they had nothing to do with anything. They were all random gibberish questions? I thought someone had hacked or something. Or was someone just testing the thing out?

Oh wait.... aaaaaaaaahhh. *gets it*

Man I'm a sucker!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:17 PM
They're all very important questions... maybe if you can't see why, you should read them more carefully. A few of them are a bit cryptic, but they are all obviously relevant.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:21 PM
I... I answered Yo mama so fat with "people jog around her for exercise"
methinks that wasn't the right thing to do ><
lol
Inventor
#9 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:29 PM
Funny idea.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:32 PM
Oh, the messages were just pop ups, they weren't being read by anyone were they. slinks off.

good job I didn't answer the al jolson one.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:43 PM
hi delphy
i know my english is not perfect but i do not understand the questions in the pop up
really weird
remind me some of the ultimate warrior inteviews lol
... but ...wait.. ok i understand ...it's some kind of metaphore ? right?
have a nice day
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:44 PM
I was a bit confused also, but that's normal for me. I gave some pretty far-out answers. Next time i will be a good girl and pay attention!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 3:52 PM
I love you guys. I had tears, I swear.
Typical
#14 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:05 PM
I've had two questions and answered them as if they were unimportant. D'oh.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:08 PM
Default Annoying
Your poll is really fucking annoying and not funny in the least bit. Some of don't find if funny nor do we have the time to answer stupid ass questio about duke nukem or whatever the hell it is. This site used to be cool but now you have me wondering what is wrong with you guys? At least give people the option to opt out, I've answred the same fucking question (none of which I've read) five times now. NOT FUNNY!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM
i keep getting ones where u hav 2 pick an answer, not type it. There was a random one about Juliet or something and i didnt get it so i picked this answer that said "sux lol" :S
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:13 PM
Agreed! I find the questions really irritating and repetitive.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:20 PM
yea gods.... you poor people who cannot see the great purpose of the questions!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:23 PM
I haven't gotten any questions! My opinion matters! My vote counts!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#20 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:23 PM
I must say, I disagree with the options to the Juliet question. The correct answer is not there! We all know that she is supposed to toss her long hair out the window so Romeo can sneak up to her room.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MyotherhorseisaUnicorn
Your poll is really fucking annoying and not funny in the least bit. Some of don't find if funny nor do we have the time to answer stupid ass questio about duke nukem or whatever the hell it is. This site used to be cool but now you have me wondering what is wrong with you guys? At least give people the option to opt out, I've answred the same fucking question (none of which I've read) five times now. NOT FUNNY!!!

I'm sure it will change what i typed, but um, April Fools day?? Remember?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:25 PM
Ahhhh hahahaha!! I was expecting "Great Ideas" like the other years. I love it!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:37 PM
I like it!
"Niggles" is my word of the day.
Instructor
#24 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:37 PM
I answered the questions but they seemed unrelated to anything or each other but they were all kinda funny, and I thought it was a test for something. I think I answered them all right if not, a redo please.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Hi All,

With the Sims 3 only months away and the site gearing up for it, the time has come again to hear your thoughts on all things.

To that end, some of you may have noticed a survey popup. These ask important questions about the site, and the game in general, and we'd like you to all take the time to read them and answer them as truthfully as possible! The answers are recorded in a database and I will use the information (in total confidence!) to look at where things are, as well as to see which of you answered "What?". You know who you are.

Regards,
Delphy

Oops. I wasn't taking them seriously.

I've lost my marbles, please do not contact me if you find them.
Page 1 of 9