Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Sugar Dining Room

by Liz Posted 17th Dec 2017 at 12:00 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2017 at 1:27 AM by Liz

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 2:05 PM
Another wonderful set,you do such a awesome job.I use your recolors in my game.I get excited when I see you post something new.keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 7:35 PM
I just wanted to say that I appreciate what you do.... My recolors are the opposite end of the spectrum.... adding TONS of texture... I don't think I could do what you do.... Thanks, Liz
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 8:35 PM
Thanks very much! This is a wonderful addition for the kitchen, I love it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 1:06 AM
@pooh&tigger - That's such a sweet thing to say! Thank you very much!
@Red Sonja - I hope you know I'm blown away by what you do, all the richness and texture of your sets. I don't know how you do it!
@Sandy2Simmer - You're always so kind and cheerful. Can't thank you enough for all your feedback and support!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 2:49 AM
I'm loving your "pink sugar" items, and I'm looking forward to more things to come!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 10:05 AM
Quite a nice choice of colors. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 6:55 PM
I love this look, and I REALLY appreciate the detailed list of items with catalog locations -- makes it 10x easier to sort stuff appropriately in my downloads folder! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 11:38 PM
thanks