Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:06 PM
Default 100 Baby;Final hope {My take on it}
Hello everyone! This is my first post so no hate please. This is also not my challenge it was made by two amazing youtubers xSimSugar and Sims3Symbiote check them out ! :D
So this is their challenge and this is theirs mostly but I am just switching up the rules a bit

Backstory:

In the year 2021an aggresive parainfluenza virus: Influenza S {Dubbed Strike by the survivors} nearly eradicated all of Sim kind in 43 hours.
After the end of it's rampage Strike had had left only 8.342% of Sims alive--all of whom were immune to this previously unknown strain
As the global information infrastructure remained intact, a temporary governing body was cobbled together within a week and the "Final Hope" sub-commitee a day later
First task: Collect all living Sims and prepare for re-population
Final Hope is headed by a board of top scientific, business, and military luminaries
These individuals meet in an undisclosed location, where they develop the program selection criteria and organize the compounds which house the Final Hope subjects, a.k.a. "Life Contractors".
If an individual is chosen to be a "Life Contractor", or LC for short, they are given a sub-dermal hormone implant to ensure fertility and moved to one of the Final Hope compounds, which are always large cities that have been co-opted by the military and put on lock-down to avoid unwanted interference
Unfortunatly, anyone who isn't chosen as an LC is sterilized and released into the lawless suburban regions
Precious commodities are provided to the women who produce the healthiest, most fertile, most adaptable children

Home Lot/town:

A great town to use is http://thesimscatalog.com/product/devils-port/

You must move into an empty lot and make it look as dirty, and abandoned and scruffy as possible. I.e darker grass, weeds, torn up looking benches, and just a lot that was owned by a family who died from Strike and their house was burnt and the furniture left is what is on the lot currently.

You CAN NOT move into a different lot or build a house until you have at least one child

Create A Sim:

Start with a YA Female sim
Give her some if not all of the following traits:

Ambitions Brave Flirty
Angler Charismatic Friendly
Artistic Commitment Issues Gatherer
Athletic Daredevil Genius
Bookworm Eccentric Good
Born Salesman/Woman Family Oriented Good sense of humor
Green Thumb Handy Irresistible
Lucky Natural Cook Neat
Nurturing Perceptive Savvy Sculptor
Schmoozer

She must also be very pretty because she is going to be having a lot of babies

Rules:

After moving to your lot go add a laptop so you can make an online dating profile
You should go and find a baby daddy ASAP after moving in
Remember to have balance at 1000 after adding laptop and making lot
You can not use the same man for breeding twice each of your children must have a different father
Fertility treatment is GOOD
Your creator can leave the lot until she has her first child then she can not leave again.
She also can not have a job
You can age up babies right away
Toddlers can only be aged up when they learn to walk, talk, use the potty, and they must read at least one book {It is optional to teach them the skills from the peg box}
Children can only be aged u once they get on the honor roll/ get an A
Teens can only age up once they get on the honor roll/ get an A, {Optional: learn to drive, and have a part time job}
You can move out kids once they become YA's or adults because they are now going to be placed in the Final Hope program and if chosen as LC's they are to move to a house with many other sims that are LC's
You can have a pet
You can publish books
The last born female to the current Heir is to become the new heir and is to carry on her mother's legacy
You can only move to a new house each generation
You can own businesses because your family wants to be respected members of society and get enough money to support their family
You can only choose one person to stay with the family to help with the children
Supernatural's are OK I would recommend having Supernaturals because Werewolves: Can hunt and find things to sell Vampires: Learn skills quicker and live longer
Fairies: Are great gardeners Witches: Can make potions to help with everyday life and to sell and procreation elixirs are good to use
You can only sell things at consignment stores/ elixir shops

I probably forgot some rules if I think of anymore I will edit/ respond to your questions

Thanks a bunch! I am eager to hear your results!

~JellyBeanGiraffe :p
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:16 AM
I love this challenge but I would like to think of it like this:
Almost all of the human race was wiped out dew to aliens (like in the movie Indipendence Day and I know I spelled that wrong but I don't care) and you have to re populate the world. :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:38 PM
love it completed it on youtube
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:44 AM
What Does The Dating Profile Come With
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
What Does The Dating Profile Come With

The Seasons patch, no matter if you have Seasons or not.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMS3123456ISCOOL
love it completed it on youtube

What is your youtube channel name?
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:59 PM
I'm so excited to start this up i finally have the confidence to do so!
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 10:06 PM
I tried my own spin of this after watching xSimSugar do hers. But I would like to disagree on the rule of the current... breeder not being able to leave once she has a child. Especially since, I think, it's almost impossible to find that old mod that completely removed "Stir-Crazy" moodlets from appearing; and I don't want a Sim to have a perma-bad moodlet around because of one, rather silly, rule. (It made sense to do this in Sims 2, but not in Sims 3 with its open world)
Though I added my own rules, too.
Any sim created for the challenge to populate the world (NPC households I make) have to have some form of 'strangeness' to them. Heterochromica; strange eye- or haircolors; some mildly odd facial features... to sort of make the repopulation a bit more sensible. As in, the people that survived all have this weird genetical feature that allows them to be resistant to the virus. And now you need them to populate humanity again with 'weird' genetics, in the hopes that stronger mutations mean stronger resistance to the virus.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ryleighgil
I love this challenge but I would like to think of it like this:
Almost all of the human race was wiped out dew to aliens (like in the movie Indipendence Day and I know I spelled that wrong but I don't care) and you have to re populate the world. :D

The fearsome leader of the Free World did not believe in "Global Warming" so no steps were taken to save humanity.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 5:33 AM
while i want to try this even if its years later i find it so funny the chosen date for this parainfluenza virus was 2021 given that is mid pandemic irl that could not have lined up more ironic but yes this challenge looks fun and i want to try it