Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2014 at 5:24 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 26th May 2014 at 1:39 AM.
Default Object is invisible - Repo failure
I tried to make this repo'd to the easel....and now it is invisible when placed. What did I do wrong?

Thanks

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th May 2014 at 6:12 AM
MSD- try taking ##0x1C050000! out of the SHPE for the easel. Other than that, it looks fine.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:42 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 26th May 2014 at 2:16 AM.
Now with "kung fu grip" and game-crashing action....

I looked at
Quote:
Troubleshooting Checklist:
1) GameCrashes Error in editing the GMND. See pic Step8b4. Verify that you have added an entry for any blocks you have added, that they are all enabled, and that the number matches the entry you added.

But that seems right....

Tumblr
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th May 2014 at 1:55 AM
You've got 1 line too many there now. Delete the 4th line in the GMND>cObjectGraphNode>Datalist Extension Reference box, commit and save. That should fix it.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:05 AM
Thanks. That worked. Strangely enough though, something seems to has happened to the mapping on the paints. They have have wood texture for some reason. All I did was move the mesh down... O_o

Tumblr
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:11 AM
Maybe the mapping on the mesh you slaved is a bit different that the easel's mapping?

Btw, I was coming back here to say that I didn't catch the error in the GMND the first time I downloaded. (You had 2 extra lines in that version.) Sorry about that. I didn't even think to check the GMND any further than making sure you had the subset name right.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:16 AM
It's okay. Hmm...I'd fiddle with it some more. Thanks again.

Tumblr