Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vermont Bath

by Liz Posted 3rd Dec 2018 at 1:30 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2018 at 8:48 PM by Liz

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 4:11 AM
I never bother with the bonsai tree as most colors I have aren't all that appealing, but these colors are absolutely beautiful on it! Thanks for all your matching sets! (:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 4:59 AM
The Vermont colors looks great for the bath also! Thanks for another wonderful set!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 4:51 PM
I usually don't go in for "complete color" sets but you have done such a great job with this bath set (love your color palette) I'm going to give my Simmies a treat with it. Many thanks for your hard work on this!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 10:56 PM
Which Stuff and Expansion packs are needed? I can figure out Pets, naturally. Is SNS Seasons?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Liz : 17th Dec 2018 at 3:37 AM.
Hi, @Desmei -- I put in a lot of different recolours so that people can use the set with just about any set of SPs and EPs. SNS is Seasons, yes, but it's only needed if you want to use the recolours for the specific pieces that came with that EP. Wow, I forgot to note a lot of them, though. Getting on that right now. Thanks!

@greywolf3 - Thank you! I'm pretty much addicted to making these "complete color" sets. Glad you like this one and hope you and your Simmies are enjoying it!

@Sandy2Simmer - As always, thank you so much for your kind words and your support. You're the sweetest!

@Duine -- Isn't that weird? I've tried so many recolours of that bonsai tree, and most of the time they just don't seem... real enough? I don't know what it is, but yeah, I have the same problem with it. Glad these worked out a little better. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 11:57 PM
Very nice, warm colors. Thanx!