Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 9:20 PM
Calling all Wardrobe Assistants!
Hi everyone,

Before I start: I don't know where to put this! Please move it mods if you think there's a better place!

Anyway. I have written some careers. They're not bad, if I do say so myself, however, I am forced to use the Maxis Uniforms and lately this has been getting to me. Did you know there's no male nanny outfit? Which is fine for the game's purposes, but what if *I* want one??

So, I have some jobs that could do with better clothing. This is where YOU can help! The first one I'd like to update is my Oil Baron Career, which can be viewed here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=325964

There are several interesting job titles, and I'm leaving it up to you completely which ones you want to have a crack at, but one I'd LOVE to see would be the Oil Baron himself. I'm grateful for anything you can do but if possible please please try and make both Male and Female versions..?

You might ask me why I don't make some myself. I run TS2 with FFS on my little laptop, and even with just the one stuff pack I have to put the graphics on the lowest setting. It is a little annoying, seeing beautiful screenshots here online, but mostly I'm happy I can play at all. However my graphics are pathetic and I can't use BodyShop - I get the D3DERR when I try.

I am willing to run this as a contest, however I don't "qualify" to host one and I'm not pushed for time. So there you go!

I hope to see some awesome, creative outfits, and please rest assured that all credit will be given.
Happy Simming!
CrazySheep808

Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.